Resale Club 2019

McCor

I did say to myself if it doesn’t happen today I’m throwing the towel in and my friend will just have to accept defeat and try to join us next year on the farm, something tells me I’ll be back to the grind tomorrow as I have a day off work! Still hoping something will happen today, I just cannot give up as he’s the only one out of our group who’s not got a ticket 

2 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I did say to myself if it doesn’t happen today I’m throwing the towel in and my friend will just have to accept defeat and try to join us next year on the farm, something tells me I’ll be back to the grind tomorrow as I have a day off work! Still hoping something will happen today, I just cannot give up as he’s the only one out of our group who’s not got a ticket 

you are not the only one who's given up or about to ...still on here :) 

I don't know why you guys are doing this too yourselves ? If Micheal Eavis himself posted in the thread saying there's no more tickets some of you still wouldn't give up! I admire your dedication. But really the best way is to try get a spot with oxfam, they are still appearing. Or else @deebeedoobee had info about work I think?