Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Just been emailed some Glasto ‘deals’ of which one is a yurt just outside GateC with a standard entrance ticket.

The drawback is the fact it’s a shade over 2k. 

So... if i go for it I’ll have to keep the cost quiet from my rather wonderful wife and I’d also run the risk of taking a huge bollocking at work for taking too much holiday.

So on the back of this I could lose my job and if my wife found out the true cost she’d probably divorce me.

Hhmmm. Tempted ?

Could I have the details ;)

33 minutes ago, CP_8 said:

has anybody entered the Guardian competition for themselves but doesn't have a plus one?

I'm looking to buddy up with somebody to share the spoils if we are fortunate enough. I'm the only person not with a ticket in my group so the spare could be used to double our chances? I'd rather somebody as desperate as i am go, rather than scratch around to take a friend on a freebie 

I've entered everyday apart from today (yet) so i'd want somebody who is also as committed to share a potential prize with - its only fair.

I’d be up for this! I missed a couple of days at the start, but I’ve also been entering the guardian comp every day. I’ve got a friend who said she’d come if I couldn’t find anyone else but no 100% committed plus 1

16 minutes ago, loveisanumber said:

I’d be up for this! I missed a couple of days at the start, but I’ve also been entering the guardian comp every day. I’ve got a friend who said she’d come if I couldn’t find anyone else but no 100% committed plus 1

I'm happy with that! We'll sort the logistics if (WHEN) we win.

Good luck!!!

1 minute ago, mazola said:

Got through on Oxfam about an hour ago, everything is done just waiting for my boss to complete the reference but he won't be in until morning, so got a long night of being 99% there.

Yay! Nice one ???

22 minutes ago, mazola said:

Got through on Oxfam about an hour ago, everything is done just waiting for my boss to complete the reference but he won't be in until morning, so got a long night of being 99% there.

Ah good to know I’m not refreshing for nothing ahha they’re still coming through! Yay congrats xx

• Upvote 1