Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 hours ago, BillieBobs said:

Anyone remember the girl that won tickets on the Gregg James show and sounded very underwhelmed, I can’t remember her name but the old peanut butter chat were not happy haha! 

That was the only time I've listended to Radio 1 in the last 10 years, so annoying!  Plus I'm sure they were being age-ist by asking for people to submit their age when they were entered, my text most likely went straight into the recycle bin!

• Upvote 1

Been searching for crumbs of comfort, analysing intervals between refund & resale and resale & fest.....and failing miserably.....still better to travel in hope. We will all get tickets one day if we just persist, but just màybe not for this fest.

28 minutes ago, musky said:

Although WhatsApp groups worked well years ago they were completely pointless in 2016 as the sale was so quick.

Your best bet is a service like www.checkpage.co.uk

Thank you for the advice, Does anyone know of a free page checker or is it just pay £5 and hope? 

1 minute ago, Maria day 42 said:

Thank you for the advice, Does anyone know of a free page checker or is it just pay £5 and hope? 

There are free ones, but they don't update as regularly or don't send texts. checkpage seems to be the best one and seeing as the fiver goes to keep this site running, I went for that option.

3 minutes ago, Maria day 42 said:

Thats the best one available and it contributes to funding for this site to keep running ...

Edited by crazyfool1
as above :)

Just now, complementorylex said:

Just to check, regarding the Oxfam website checking - is this the right page to be checking every 2 seconds?

Yes.

Though don't hit Isle Of Wight by mistake (unless you want to go there of course).

In the (increasingly likely) event that this secret resale never materialises. What say ye to...

Secret Resale Fest 2019 (we can work on the name later)

Where we're all guaranteed tickets to our very low budget version of Glastonbury in a nearby field over the same weekend.

We could dub it Unworthy Farm. Book the Fillers on the Cuboid Stage and Lame Impala on the another stage. Cold chip could play. We could quench our thirst at the Cider Van and dance the night away at Bronze Hayes.

If we all got spangled enough it might just seem like the real deal!

• Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I’m in ? , but you have missed a trick , need to book 2 years in advance, with not a clue who’s playing, oh and the booking window is only open for 5 nano seconds 

Or we could just forget to put a fence up and see what happens.