Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

Good luck one and all for tomorrow morning, I’m hoping for a quick purchase, then trying for Tina,s group of 4 on here.

someone did say “ I think “ that once you have a confirmed purchase, ie complete till the end , you can use the back button, then start again ( if you see what I mean ) , therefore your at the screen to put reg numbers in again, has anyone had any experience of this ?

That didn't work last year but apparently has in previous. Good luck 

Good luck everybody, FWIW me and my friends have had a good few years of success by using Firefox over Chrome, Edge, Explorer, Safari etc… not sure if there's anything in it but just passing on the info.

Best of luck to those trying!

14 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

someone did say “ I think “ that once you have a confirmed purchase, ie complete till the end , you can use the back button, then start again ( if you see what I mean ) , therefore your at the screen to put reg numbers in again, has anyone had any experience of this ?

The back button loophole used to work several moons ago but people have reported it has now been closed.

14 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Good luck one and all for tomorrow morning, I’m hoping for a quick purchase, then trying for Tina,s group of 4 on here.

12 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

That didn't work last year but apparently has in previous. Good luck 

Copy the URL and paste it into a new tab, this worked for my husband on Thursday and opened a new booking page. :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Guys got one now, @deebeedoobee sorted it in the coach sale. (I think?)

Anyone else need to come off the spreadsheet?

@deebeedoobee has confirmed this is correct so looks like you can remove him. Not sure why @guypjfreak hasn't confirmed this though....:unsure:

1 minute ago, MetaKate said:

It'll be 2am my time so i'll be around and willing to help. My main concern is payment also..  where i'm in Canada the logistics of paying me back can get complicated....

ive got payment details already from my buyers  ... maybe some will be prepared to give them out its a risk either way although not much 

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

hes too busy in the pearl jam thread ... or talking about conspiracy theories :) 

I'm busy 

Sorry 

I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT THANKS TO DEE I HAVE A TICKET 

Old sooonnnnnnn 

Xxx x.off ta bed 

Guy 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TabulaRasa said:

If you manage to get us a ticket I’ll buy you as many TVs as you like!

(I kid).

But many, many ciders ;) 

what makes you think I drink cider :) ... ( I kid too) ... im off out after a few ciders .... lets do this ... and seek as much help as you can in the meantime cant go far wrong in the main sale 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

what makes you think I drink cider :) ... ( I kid too) ... im off out after a few ciders .... lets do this ... and seek as much help as you can in the meantime cant go far wrong in the main sale 

Anyone else willing to kindly lend a helping hand tomorrow morning?