Resale Club 2019

McCor

Congrats to all who were successful last night, getting tickets in a resale is the greatest feeling, you’ll all still be buzzing and starting to catch up with the build up/prep - I hope I can do this come Sunday.

I managed to get through the first door last night for some friends on here and came so close but to no avail, however, it was an improvement on the October fail.

It’s lovely to see so many offers of help and yes increase your chances by teaming up with others. There is still a lot to get theirs on Sunday (including my group).

Remain positive guys, we’ll get through this.

I was trying for friends of my girlfriend last night as I fortunately managed to get tickets for me and my friend in the October sale.

2016 was the only time I’ve used the coach resale before and have to say I was successful and could have had as many as I’d wanted. Different story yesterday though and although I got through, all options were seemingly not available. Will be trying again sunday morning.

I was trying for some friends last night as I got mine in October and still felt that horrible ticket buying sickness. Got through to put the regs in but got a message to say all available tickets had now been allocated. I've never been lucky at coach so holding out for some Sunday luck. Good luck to everyone trying Sunday ?

3 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

That actually seems like pretty good numbers. 

Yeh, and, does anyone else think that 23 minutes actually seems like a relatively long amount of time for the coach resale to sell out? Sadly the thingy doesn't have sell out times for resales so I can't check, but it feels longer somehow.

13 hours ago, missnutmeg said:

That is really $hit, can I help on Sunday?

I've got my name on the spreadsheet! Cheers :)

13 hours ago, ledwards said:

Oh. This breaks my heart.

Were you in a 3?

5! all trying Sunday though and the ones who had tickets from October too, remaining hopeful :)

8 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Yeh, and, does anyone else think that 23 minutes actually seems like a relatively long amount of time for the coach resale to sell out? Sadly the thingy doesn't have sell out times for resales so I can't check, but it feels longer somehow.

I don’t think it’s particularly long to be honest although it’s probably longer than the general resale will be. I expect it’s largely down to the time it takes to complete an order. Reg no’s and postcode, then coach departure point and if not available search for alternative departure cities then payment details. And if not successful then you have to go through it all again for the Thursday. It’s not a quick process compared to the relatively straightforward general sales.

Congratulations to everyone who got tickets yesterday. Shows how awesome this place is we had everyone helping each other out and in some instances paying then getting the money back. Have to say there aren’t many other, if any, forums I would feel comfortable doing that. This place is awesome.

I’ll be trying for my group of 4 on Sunday but if I’m lucky enough to get through I’ll continue trying for others on the spreadsheet!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Not sure on the 23mins - I was in after 6 minutes for Thursday tickets and none were available for any departure point. Backed out and tried, Wednesday and they were all gone. Back into Thursday and still none available. 

I suppose the 23mins was the time for every ticket to be sold with payment authorised - @eastynh got one after 15mins which I guess was someone not following through with their purchase for whatever reason. Seems to me though that the vast majority went within 6 minutes and after that there was just the occasional scrap. 

Can anyone shed some light on the CV Fields resale? I have searched the forums and someone has said that they will resale this Sunday after the main ticket resale has concluded?

Our circumstances as a group have changed and now ideally we will need another ticket.

Cheers x

1 minute ago, Lakey91 said:

Does anyone know roughly when coach etickets get sent out?

My mate booked last night on my behalf so I will need to remind him nearer the time to keep a look out for the email.

Coach tickets usually get sent out to each individual I believe. Got mine on 19th May in 2017.

Edit: As in no matter who booked it, it will get to sent to the email associated with your registration.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Coach tickets usually get sent out to each individual I believe. Got mine on 19th May in 2017.

Edit: As in no matter who booked it, it will get to sent to the email associated with your registration.

Ah that's useful to know, makes things a lot simpler! Thanks :)

Can I ask a quick question for those that are already groups of 4 on the list? 

If anyone is kind enough to help we do need t make sure they are trying for all of that group rather than just one person. If that’s too tricky to do - should I delete us?

thanjs

7 hours ago, kalifire said:

I think the coach resale is probably the hardest of all the sales. You start with a strictly limited number of tickets across two days and umpteen cities, with no idea how many tickets are allocated to what configuration, so you’re completely in the dark about which combination might win. By the time you realise your chosen one won’t, somebody else has already taken a punt on your second choice. 

I think if it came down to the resales for me, I’d start with a Thursday departure to stand the best chance. Not ideal, but then neither is having to be in the resale to begin with.

My thoughts exactly, after the event!!