Resale Club 2019

McCor

Hi guys. Please welcome me ? went to 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. Absolutely gutted I failed to get tickets for 2017. And I've had a repeat again today. Seems to be getting harder and harder. I did nothing different to what I did every other year. Need help and advice for April. Didn't go for it last time as I went to ibiza instead that year x

I am in. It's only now sinking in. Had wine which has made me worse. One thing I thought afterwards I was not using F5 on laptop keyboard. Was clicking reload tab on page unavailable screen or the refresh swirly on the menu bar. I assume they all do the same anyway

Strange thing was on 4g phone I had holding page straight away. WiFi incognito on tablet got holding page after 10 mins. Laptop chrome wifi never saw the holding page once. Go figure 

1 minute ago, Aragorn said:

I am in. It's only now sinking in. Had wine which has made me worse. One thing I thought afterwards I was not using F5 on laptop keyboard. Was clicking reload tab on page unavailable screen or the refresh swirly on the menu bar. I assume they all do the same anyway

Strange thing was on 4g phone I had holding page straight away. WiFi incognito on tablet got holding page after 10 mins. Laptop chrome wifi never saw the holding page once. Go figure 

I used one laptop, on WiFi but also work VPN. Saw a 50/50 split of the holding page and the website was down message. Did everything as I have done for the past 4 years. ?‍♀️

I'm in this club, despite a friend getting through this morning literally at 9.01. He got the problem with the page hanging after submitting payment, and then when someone else got through 20 minutes later, it wouldn't let us use our registrations, somehow they were blocked by the earlier attempt. I've been going to the festival since 99 and my husband since 95 and we've only missed one in that time. Everyone else in our wider group - 6 other groups of 6 - got through.

Edited by Kashkin

3 minutes ago, Kashkin said:

I'm in this club, despite a friend getting through this morning literally at 9.01. He got the problem with the page hanging after submitting payment, and then when someone else got through 20 minutes later, it wouldn't let us use our negotiations, somehow they were blocked by the earlier attempt. I've been going to the festival since 99 and my husband since 95 and we've only missed one in that time. Everyone else in our wider group - 6 other groups of 6 - got through.

Check this with see tickets, if it said registrations already have deposits assigned you may actually have tickets. Happened to my friends with the coach sale - thought they’d missed out and miraculously got an email! 

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Check this with see tickets, if it said registrations already have deposits assigned you may actually have tickets. Happened to my friends with the coach sale - thought they’d missed out and miraculously got an email! 

Yeah we thought so at the time, we were quite optimistic, but there has been no email, no debit from the guy's account, and nothing on the order tracker so, no. I actually think it was a slightly different message to the one about registrations already having deposits assigned, but I didn't see it myself. Thank you.

First time in 3 years I managed to get them in the initial round of sales.  Every other time has been re-sale, I know the Sunday  October morning feeling but keep the faith !

I’ll be free in April along with my friends and family and about 20 devices to try and get tickets for people that missed out 

So, if I wanted to help you guys on resale day .. how would that work? How would I make sure I get paid for the tickets I'm buying (if I were to get lucky again and get pass the holding page like today)? 

I'm willing to help in any way I can, but how would that work safely for all involved?

Edited by Gabi_says

Hi everyone.  Where do I sign up?  6 people this morning trying on 10 different devices, two locations, all differently connected to See.  I got through to the holding page at 9.00 on the dot and never moved off it despite refreshing at a steady 55 per minute.  No-one else got even that far.  Gutted doesn’t even begin to describe how we’re feeling

Ello. In it for the long run ladies and gents.

I just copped a ticket to Idles' London gig week after weeks of constant searching. B) Perked me up a bit. 

I'll be down for teaming up with anyone come April, depending on how many of my lot have stuck it out till then.

*settles down* 

hello people. My name is balti-pie, and this is my first time in resale club. I’ve been to Glastonbury seven times, the first six times I sorted out the tickets and for 2017 I had to rely on someone else - today I just got the holding page. My magical ticket soothsayer powers are waning but I seek solace in the misery of others. We’ll get there ?? 

Edited by balti-pie

5 minutes ago, UEF said:

We only got 6 of our group of 15, but my morale isn’t low. Why? Having done the resale twice before, I know how piss easy it is compared to the October sale.

Right, that’s a couple of people who’ve said the resale is easy: this encourages me. I’ve not had anything to do with em before. Is this just positive affirmation though? A kind of ‘Ive done it and it worked so therefore it’s easy’ while loads of others got bugger all?