Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

haha The Guardian Comp! What a wonderful 2 weeks that was.

Good luck to everyone here! Love you all ;)

God, I don't want to go through that again, although my local co-op crew were very good and gave me an entry even when they'd sold out of the paper one day. 

15 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Im Glad to say , BIG Durbs & Mrs B Durbs WILL be on the farm next year ?

im filled with both joy for us and sadness for those who wer not so lucky this morning . its such a awesome comunity on this thread , love you all ?

At least the jammy winner of the eFests comp and all his luck is out of the way this year. 

I got through to the reg page, then got through to the payment page! It said tickets were being held for 4 or so minutes. I put my payment details then click buy for the the page to just hang and hang. Nothing happened at all! Then after several tries of that it comes back to the payment page saying that the allotted time has run out and the tickets are allocated elsewhere.

I then try again on the reg page to get through to the payment page with no luck and it then says sold out.

Half way through typing this message on here I get an email from SeeTickets with my deposit confirmation!! Looks like I'm going to Glastonbury 2020 bois!

Unbelievable it worked through that way, I'm stunned!

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Im Glad to say , BIG Durbs & Mrs B Durbs WILL be on the farm next year ?

im filled with both joy for us and sadness for those who wer not so lucky this morning . its such a awesome comunity on this thread , love you all ?

well done

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I got through to the reg page, then got through to the payment page! It said tickets were being held for 4 or so minutes. I put my payment details then click buy for the the page to just hang and hang. Nothing happened at all! Then after several tries of that it comes back to the payment page saying that the allotted time has run out and the tickets are allocated elsewhere.

I then try again on the reg page to get through to the payment page with no luck and it then says sold out.

Half way through typing this message on here I get an email from SeeTickets with my deposit confirmation!! Looks like I'm going to Glastonbury 2020 bois!

Unbelievable it worked through that way, I'm stunned!

glad it worked out, no glasto comp for you!

Absolutely flying!!!!

After last year's scam, over the moon to say that I will be going back to the Worthy Farm this year! 

Thanks so much for everyone's support on this resale club over the past year. 

So nice to have such a nice community to talk with in the tough times! 

Keep believing in each other if you weren't as lucky, there's still hope for the resale! 

Wx  

A big fail for me.. my details have been in three booking forms via other members of my group but all three crashed out so I'll be hoping for an Oxfam place like last year.  I really enjoyed stewarding last year so fingers crossed I get a place again. 

Glad to see some regulars in here got lucky this year :))   

On 10/7/2018 at 7:12 PM, UEF said:

We only got 6 of our group of 15, but my morale isn’t low. Why? Having done the resale twice before, I know how piss easy it is compared to the October sale.

You used to say that about the main sale?

I give up!

seetickets have tried to break me these last few years and they’ve finally got me. 

Got onto the holding page about 9.28 and with the second or third refresh the words ‘sold out’ appeared. 

Even more galling was the fact my son was sat next to me using a Mac and using the same Wi-fi as myself he got onto the holding page at 9.01, got to enter his details at about 9.25 and they stated it was sold out before he got to enter his card details. That’s a small kick in the nuts!

Edited by andyb66