Resale Club 2019

McCor

On 9/19/2019 at 9:27 AM, GlastoDrums said:

Back in the game. 

After getting scammed last year I’m actually feeling a bit positive to be back on a level playing field with everyone again. 

We go again. ??

(Terrified, absolutely terrified) 

I remember reading your story in June and hoped it would have a good outcome as I just couldn’t believe that guy would do that for such a small amount of money - then continue to string you along. If anyone deserves a ticket this year, it’s you. Best of luck. 

• Like 1

Resalers uniting again. 

We are a group of six this year now - which I suppose increases our chances from last year as more people trying. 

I’m trying for some friends for coach on Thursday - The nerves are already in and that’s not even for my own ticket. 

However, I remain positive. This group’s continued commitment to the cause last year was exemplary and surely some karma will run off. I’ve never been so invested in total strangers lives as last year?

12 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Just read the ticket page through and they've already announced resale dates:

Coach - Thurs 16th April 2020

Normal - Sun 19th April 2020

@Gnomicide dissapointed that the Thingy hasn't been updated with this yet

:D

I almost did it yesterday, I'll do it next time I fire up the laptop.

• Upvote 1

well

its that time of year again

so far i've tried in 3 sales and various resales and i've managed to snaffle the princely sum of zero tickets!

My expectations are low.. But at least that feeling of disappointment when i get the 'sold out' sign appear again on Sunday wont be as great as it has been the last couple of years. Will it?

Just checking in to spread some more positivity! Was a full member of Resale Club for months and the support in this thread between everyone was awesome. If I am lucky enough to secure tickets tomorrow then I’m around to help on Sunday!

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

My station is ready for tomorrow. Just the two laptops, different connections. Really don't want to be in resale club 2020 (no offence)

No offence taken my friend. But it was a nice little community here. We did explore the idea of resaler merch it I remember rightly ?