Resale Club 2019

McCor

On 8/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Cooter said:

Best show my face here again before I fail miserably on t day!

How is everyone?

Lol, the first message I read after finally having the guts to come back to the efest forum. :P  Good to be back!

After 4 consecutive failed ticket (re)sales, it's time to get ready for #50! Can't wait to go back to Pilton! :)

6 hours ago, moheetoes said:

Starting to get my head back into trying for tickets next year, can’t say I’m too hopeful at this point, need to find my positivity from somewhere

I'm feeling the same! What a feeling it would be to secure tix next month. 

Can't believe how quickly it has come around though! 

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Still an absolute bargain, I look at what it would cost to see just 4 headline acts ( that I would pay to go and see ) .

everything else is a bonus, and what an incredible bonus it is ?

Been going a long time now though and it was £160 then with £20/25 for a car parking pass. Headliners were KOL, Jay Z and The Verve so 3 acts that could have asked for at the time hefty prices. The festival itself spending wise there is getting too much as well some of the decisions of slots for artists over the past few years have been question and just cause full field bottlenecks.

I can't really look at it as a headliner would cost me £70/80 each as it's rare that I'd see the value in spending that. A lot of what I'd want to see I have and to put in comparison a bit, I'm going to the back to the 80s and 90s weekender next year....yes they don't get paid nearly as much but it's a 50 minute drive from me, it has acts that I maybe didn't get a chance to see years ago, it's a great size, camping is next to the arena and your car if you need to grab something is 5 minutes away. Thursday to Sunday with camping for £110 and I can get a offer and a loyalty customer from this year for £89. Parking is £5 a day or £10 weekend to arrive on the day. Still got spending money but Glasto is costing an extra £30/40 over weekend now.

21 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Away atm for a week in st ives for quick holiday with kids and new grandson. Weather not that great, but hey , I’m not in work for a week so no stress & Mrs Durbs  not working those lovely hours that she just loves ( NOT) .

not long now till T day , anxious and excited all in one, i heard a whisper a special one off license extension for music on the main stages from Thursday tea time !

is this info just for the resalers ? :) exciting stuff if true 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:39 PM, Levitz said:

Getting back on the horse and checking our registrations, hoping not to need resale club this year ?, not that I got anywhere last year........

You were successful for me though Levitz. Eternally grateful to you too :) 

We're both going next year mate. I have a good feeling about this one.