Resale Club 2019

McCor

5 minutes ago, cammie81 said:

We all know the worse reminder is these forums but we clearly can't help ourselves.

Why are we doing it to ourselves!?! 

I'm on the verge of booking a hospitality package for 2020 as I don't think I can take this again next year! 

Just now, gmb1992 said:

Why are we doing it to ourselves!?! 

I'm on the verge of booking a hospitality package for 2020 as I don't think I can take this again next year! 

Have that as a backup. Hopefully the ticket gods will look favourably on you in October.

8 minutes ago, cammie81 said:

I was going to say I'm too far away for that to be an option now but then I noticed your location. Hope you get in.

I’ve actually been living in London for the last few years, just never updated my location so it would only be a couple of hours in the car.

No doubt I’d still be trying if I was in Glasgow though! 

2 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

If there's no resale by midnight tonight, i think i'll give up hope!

That is serious dedication, I've just told myself to give up on it for this year. 

Enjoy the sunny weather from home and try and get some enjoyment from watching it on the t.v :/ 

I saw this on Gumtree, I have no idea if it is legit (it's probably not) and don't want to get anyone's hopes up. But if you really were willing it might be worth a shot ??

Or you could at least give "John" a call and see? 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/music-festival-tickets/early-glastonbury-entry-/1343941824https://www.gumtree.com/p/music-festival-tickets/early-glastonbury-entry-/1343941824

I just want the feeling I did everything I can. That’s why I’m still entering that radio 2 competition even though it would actually be a big hassle to get from London to Somerset - and all glasto gear (tent , wellies, waterproofs) is at my parents house in Dorset (which usually makes for an incredibly easy 30 minute train journey on Wednesday morning ) . Think next year if I’m not successful in the October ill sign up for oxfam and see where that goes. (Been refreshing that endlessly but to no avail) . 

Going to have to ignore it on tv. I grew up watching it desperate to go , was a big fan of all the mid 2000s indie / rock scene , and the killers were my absolute favourite band through my early teens. 

Still, i managed to be right at the front when they played John peel which I’m sure my 14 year old self was more than grateful for. 

Guess on the bright side (lol) we won’t get the glasto blues.

While I’m here, can anyone tell me  what happens on ticket day if you enter that link that takes you right to the detail page? Has that had a better record or does it just spit you out? 

25 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

Not yet but I think they usually start booking up and taking deposits in August. 

I might have calmed down by then though! 

From Monday everyone is back in the same boat.....ticketless and desperate.....when folks tell you how great 2019 was remind them that was yesterday,  and how it's all about 2020 now.

That said, if there's hospitality I can sign up to in August then I'm all over it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gmb1992 said:

I saw this on Gumtree, I have no idea if it is legit (it's probably not) and don't want to get anyone's hopes up. But if you really were willing it might be worth a shot ??

Or you could at least give "John" a call and see? 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/music-festival-tickets/early-glastonbury-entry-/1343941824https://www.gumtree.com/p/music-festival-tickets/early-glastonbury-entry-/1343941824

Wonder how legit this John is 

Urghhh, finally cancelled the accommodation I had booked for the Monday night I had for the way back. Normally I'd be up doing last minute packing now,  ready for 6am set off. Twitter timeline full of glasto travellers. Really hitting me now. This is horrible. 

Edited by Levitz

Just spoke to my youngest and her group is just leaving , makes me so sad now, but looking forward to seeing it on TV over the weekend.

At least I feel that my daughter is having a great time and a small consolation .  Didn't think I'd feel too bad this year, it must be the run up and the queueing that I'm missing !!