Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 hour ago, Jne___ said:

Agh! I had my finger hovering over proceed on oxfam yesterday but chose not to as due to some unfortunate circumstances was treading ice a little at work and thought last minute time off would be a no go. Today my boss told me he’s finishing me from Friday . Sure there’s the panic of losing a job but more importantly , I could have clicked proceed! Please post if anyone sees spots available again! 

Good luck with getting sorted - some Glasto flavoured sugar would surely help that medicine go down.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Cheers buddy , I truly wish all the resale crew were attending, I know you will hate me for it Andy, but I will have a large cold one in your honour I know you will be there next year for the 50th to join me .

Cheers Durbs.

I've already made some discreet enquiries about 2020.. i will be there!! ( famous last words) 

for anyone still active on checkpage, sorry for this morning's 5.45 flurry of texts.

I've just taken a look, and there was a new 'system maintenance' message, followed by some new 'page unavailable' types of messages.

I've added the new messages to the checkpage code so that they're ignored in future.

21 hours ago, andyb66 said:

Right.. If there's no secret resale of any description by next Friday i'm calling it a day.....

or i might give it another 2 weeks just in case.

I'm with you on that. Reckon we'll get there in the end. It'll probably  take those two weeks, but then!! - we're on the farm.

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

How we all doing?  I'm still struggling to come to terms with not being there....

It's going to be a funny week ?

Yeah struggling too. Most of my mates are getting excited about going. I'm not going as it's my daughters 1st birthday on Friday.

25 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

How we all doing?  I'm still struggling to come to terms with not being there....

Yip struggling too. So many excited people and I am happy for their excitement but...

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

i was trying to forget about it, but seeing the show on BBC 2 last night has got me watching old Glastonbury clips on youtube this afternoon, think i'll need to stay away from the TV and internet next weekend, just cant handle watching it on tv