Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 hour ago, Sophiejmitch said:

So they've just sent me a recording of the online training as they said it was too late to enroll on it! 

That’s weird, I dunno how it could be too late for an online session.

I haven’t had any pre-festival pack through yet, have you had anything?

46 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

That’s weird, I dunno how it could be too late for an online session.

I haven’t had any pre-festival pack through yet, have you had anything?

No not yet, I'm watching the training recording now then I have to email them once I've watched it so assuming I will get something back after that. All quite last minute! 

43 minutes ago, Sophiejmitch said:

No not yet, I'm watching the training recording now then I have to email them once I've watched it so assuming I will get something back after that. All quite last minute! 

You’ll have to let me know what it’s like. Mines on Thursday via a webex of some kind. 

13 hours ago, Ozanne said:

You’ll have to let me know what it’s like. Mines on Thursday via a webex of some kind. 

The training was good, the sound on my recording was a bit iffy but could read all of the information fine. I'm now complete, just waiting for the pre-fest email now with arrival times! See you on the farm ?

2 hours ago, Sophiejmitch said:

The training was good, the sound on my recording was a bit iffy but could read all of the information fine. I'm now complete, just waiting for the pre-fest email now with arrival times! See you on the farm ?

I got my parking pass today, so just waiting on the arrival email as well.

• Upvote 1

so happy , I havent wanted to say anything because I was an idiot  but I had already got my Glasto ticket last october and paid in full in April but then had a sort of anxiety panic attack and cancelled my ticket on the 1st of may. 

• Upvote 1

There's nothing idiotic about that, try not to think of it that way. Just something you felt you need to do at that time, and now you've managed to sort yourself another way in. Looking on the positive, you're going to Glastonbury for free and giving back to the festival by volunteering too.

If you feel like an attack coming on at the site just remember there are people to talk to there (Oxfam included) and quiet places to go if you need time. You/we can do this!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

There's nothing idiotic about that, try not to think of it that way. Just something you felt you need to do at that time, and now you've managed to sort yourself another way in. Looking on the positive, you're going to Glastonbury for free and giving back to the festival by volunteering too.

If you feel like an attack coming on at the site just remember there are people to talk to there (Oxfam included) and quiet places to go if you need time. You/we can do this!

Thank you. I'll be absolutely fine when Iam there just sometimes when a situation or event is a long way off I tend to over think things and i feel under pressure. Thank you.

Just now, PrenticeH said:

I have also just got one thanks to your post! (About 30 minutes ago!)

I am so unbelievably excited but he stressed at all the festival prep I am now 2 months behind on! 

Hard work pays off ?

Brilliant well done, sorry Ive no more votes left

Morning all

While you're in the final stages ( or not) of packing for next week i'd like to wish each and every one of you lucky people with tickets a bon festival. 

To the first timers, i warn you now, its like crack cocaine. well....

....apart from the fact you wont get the shakes, possibly die or be arrested for handling a class A drug . But apart from that its just like crack cocaine.

To the rest of you going to the farm i hope you have a fantastic time.

P.S. To everyone attending this years Glasto i secretly hate each and every one of you ?

• Upvote 1

Agh! I had my finger hovering over proceed on oxfam yesterday but chose not to as due to some unfortunate circumstances was treading ice a little at work and thought last minute time off would be a no go. Today my boss told me he’s finishing me from Friday . Sure there’s the panic of losing a job but more importantly , I could have clicked proceed! Please post if anyone sees spots available again! 

20 hours ago, gazzared said:

Thank you. I'll be absolutely fine when Iam there just sometimes when a situation or event is a long way off I tend to over think things and i feel under pressure. Thank you.

Panic attacks rarely last long; not much more than a few minutes at most. If you feel one coming on, take deep breaths, slowly, [preferably with your eyes closed, to speed the effect up]. Maybe hum a laid back tune/song at the same time. 

• Like 1