Resale Club 2019

McCor

3 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Fellow Resalers....

I’ve done it, gone and bagged a spot on the stewarding team for Oxfam!!! A great great poster messaged me and I managed to grab it!

I can’t believe it!!

Congrats! Just popped in here to see if anyone had managed to win tickets or get through another way and saw this! Really happy for you. 

Got our arrival details today for Oxfam and doing my training next Monday.

Hope the radio comps are kind for anyone still trying x

4 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Fellow Resalers....

I’ve done it, gone and bagged a spot on the stewarding team for Oxfam!!! A great great poster messaged me and I managed to grab it!

I can’t believe it!!

Get in there! There’s still hope. I may have also found a way in but waiting on confirmation before I get too excited! 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Fellow Resalers....

I can’t believe it!!

This is brilliant news - I am so so pleased for you. I hope you have an amazing festival. 

11 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Fellow Resalers....

I can’t believe it!!

Ozanne, I'm nearly as relieved about this as you are! Great news mate, but cutting it fine or what!

• Upvote 1

Fellow Resalers....

I can’t believe it!!

Great news Oz, you'll go and win one of the remaining competitions now! 

Fellow Resalers....

I can’t believe it!!

YESSSSS! So happy for you! You totally deserve that place on the farm, see you there buddy, not long to go now ?

15 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Great news Oz, you'll go and win one of the remaining competitions now! 

Thanks guys, cutting it fine indeed. Just gotta wait and see about the training now, there were no options for online training before the festival so I’m a bit concerned about that.

You’re working Oxfam too aren’t you Padgey? We should meet up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Fellow Resalers....

I can’t believe it!!

Congratulations !!!!!! This is awesome news ????????

13 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Fellow Resalers....

I can’t believe it!!

Great news mate, I know you’ve been on here from the beginning and it just goes to show that you can never give up until those gates open.?

On 6/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, franathy said:

Poo crew is also 5 shifts (but no pay) and £500 deposit so you'd have to be pretty desperate. 

Cleaning or checking?

I've got a pal who does checking who says it's actually pretty decent and not as awful as you'd expect.

21 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Cleaning or checking?

I've got a pal who does checking who says it's actually pretty decent and not as awful as you'd expect.

Try wee hours in silver hayes after everyone's gear has kicked in

I have managed to get a spot, along with my wife, working in catering inter-stage - 4x8 hour shifts. 

Huge thanks to this thread for inspiring me to try everything and providing lots of options!

I did also get a call back yesterday about a bar job in the Unfairground - but turned it down as I'm already sorted (if it falls through I'll be distraught). If anyone wants details PM me. 

• Like 1

Would love any DMs with any ways in an open minded and will work Except the obvious CTM and aforementioned 5x12hrs ;)

the internet has been my haystack and I still haven’t found the needle !! Despite hours and hours of research and emails etc.. 

?

14 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Fellow Resalers....

I can’t believe it!!

Ha! Delighted for you man. I was following the thread and really hoping you got sorted!

7 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

It's such a great film. I could watch it over and over. Might bring my College jumper to the festival - keep an eye out. 

sadly unable to attend this year... but 2020 i'm there!