Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 hours ago, clitbang said:

The Glasto gods have shone on me... tickets secured. If I win any of the comps I entered and it's transferable I'll post in here! Good luck everyone.

How?! That’s amazing news though. 

@Ozanne I am still checking into this thread everyday to see how you are getting on 

2 hours ago, clitbang said:

The Glasto gods have shone on me... tickets secured. If I win any of the comps I entered and it's transferable I'll post in here! Good luck everyone.

How have you managed to secure tickets? We need to know ?

I’ve been refreshing Oxfam all day today! Must have missed it again ?

46 minutes ago, belle365 said:

How have you managed to secure tickets? We need to know ?

I’ve been refreshing Oxfam all day today! Must have missed it again ?

Friend of a friend. Couldn't get the bank quick enough. So relieved.

2 hours ago, mikegday said:

was in that one this morning too

The 3 hours I went quicker than I thought, was quite interesting.

Only thing I'm concerned about is I've got mates who have got tickets and doesn't look like I will be able to camp with them. 

17 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Only thing I'm concerned about is I've got mates who have got tickets and doesn't look like I will be able to camp with them. 

I’m concerned about this too! My boyfriend is going as a punter and I would’ve wanted to camp with him but now I don’t know whether that is possible 

Edited by Andy95

4 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

If it’s the same as the one shared a few days ago, then yes sadly :( 

One word for that

Bugger!

And there was me thinking I was being proactive. 

Back to my beer....

Edited by andyb66

50 minutes ago, Andy95 said:

I’m concerned about this too! My boyfriend is going as a punter and I would’ve wanted to camp with him but now I don’t know whether that is possible 

I suppose you'd both share a tent so no harm in staying in same tent as a him, you're not taking up anymore space in the public places. You could always take a very small 2 manner and pitch it in the workers camp so it looks like you have a base. 

27 minutes ago, Padgey said:

I suppose you'd both share a tent so no harm in staying in same tent as a him, you're not taking up anymore space in the public places. You could always take a very small 2 manner and pitch it in the workers camp so it looks like you have a base. 

True! I suppose we’ll arrive on the mon/tuesday, so i’d need to set up a tent for myself anyway for those nights, so could just leave it there for the rest of the festival