Resale Club 2019

McCor

17 minutes ago, Hugh with a P said:

Got a couple of Oxfam spaces about 20 minutes ago.  Might still be open !!  Go go go go go !!

Nice work guys!

No luck for me. But good to know this is still a possibility. I'll keep trying.

As the line-up is not as exciting for me this year, it really would be a good year to volunteer. I've often thought it would be a different experience than being a punter and one I'd try at least once.

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

Nice work guys!

No luck for me. But good to know this is still a possibility. I'll keep trying.

As the line-up is not as exciting for me this year, it really would be a good year to volunteer. I've often thought it would be a different experience than being a punter and one I'd try at least once.

I had all but given up.  Was trying for 2 mates, I got mine a few weeks back.  First time volunteering this year as we failed to get tickets for the first time in 14 years !  Looking forward to seeing it from a different perspective .. for 3 X 8 hour shifts anyway:)  But yes, keep trying. And good luck ! 

I’m going with Oxfam for the first time as it’s my 30th Anniversary and couldn’t stand to miss it! I volunteered at Bearded Theory with Oxfam (my 1st time with them) it was great so hopefully it will be at Glasto! 

I keep missing the Oxfam volunteering, so annoying! It doesn’t help me phone signal has been terrible in the office today so I haven’t been able to check on here as much. 

Thanks Thea for the mention, I have looked into them a bit, I can’t remember why but something didn’t seem right about it.

4 hours ago, Hugh with a P said:

Got a couple of Oxfam spaces about 20 minutes ago.  Might still be open !!  Go go go go go !!

4 hours ago, Andy95 said:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Just got one! I’ve been solidly trying for soooooo long without any luck!!!! OMG ahahha I’m so excited 

I managed to get 3 places! Wasn’t even on here so didn’t see your post @Hugh with a P but just thought I’d check on my lunch as a last ditch reflex and bam, there they were. All signed up for training and looking forward to a different side of the festival 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, complementorylex said:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say keep the faith, out of no where today my brother and I got an email from the guardian saying we had won two tickets! ?

If there’s anything I can do to help anyone else go please let me know....

Wow omg congrats !! That’s amazing ! 

43 minutes ago, nat_appleshaker said:

I will be monitoring for you 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, complementorylex said:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say keep the faith, out of no where today my brother and I got an email from the guardian saying we had won two tickets! ?

Congratulations, give me some hope!

9 hours ago, complementorylex said:

Amazing news, congrats!! 

10 hours ago, complementorylex said:

Awesome!

This is amazing, especially as you probably got picked as someone who originally won didn’t respond in time so they repicked.

Ticket gods were definitely smiling down on you! Enjoy! :D 

10 hours ago, complementorylex said:

Wow! That absolutely amazing, so happy for you guys, see you on the farm ?

11 hours ago, complementorylex said:

Congratulations and thanks for letting us all know. It definitely keeps my hopes alive and spirits up .

looks like my chance of winning tickets in a competition is diminishing by the day.

Still keeping my fingers crossed i come good in one of the comps i entered in Crochet Weekly,  Storefront Fitters or my annual subscription to Poultry World!

Keep the faith people. ?

Edited by andyb66
i cant spell!
  • Upvote 1