Resale Club 2019

McCor

Heart goes crazy every time I get a ping on Check page! The damn thing works too well! 

I'm holding out for these comps or a sneaky working spot not too! 

>_< 

If I do make it I'll definitely see you all at the meet up! :good:

13 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Good luck , all the signs are good , there has been so much success on here this year , hardly anyone got in from here in 2017 ( me included ? )

i strongly believe that positive mental attitude helps , I have my fingers crossed for you and everyone else on here .

big Durbs 

Thanks so much for the positivity. Really appreciate it. Despite convincing myself to give up a few weeks ago, I've had all tabs open all day every day (I work from home) and card number in clipboard ?. And I'm now on all volunteering waiting lists and have entered all comps. 

What will be will be!

• Like 1

Really wish you guys all the luck in the world. My heart skipped a beat when I saw an email from follow that page. I have a ticket this year but I was waiting for a secret resale in 2017. This mornings ping was much more than we got in ‘17 so I hope it means something. Good luck ??

• Like 1

at 04:24 this morning, 'Followthatpage' (a Checkpage alternative) stopped being blocked by Glastonbury and started tracking for changes

This means

1) There are tickets imminently available and glastonbury are being nice

2) There are no tickets available so glastonbury couldn't give a bollocks if you're monitoring their site or not, and took the block off

3) Nothing

Come on See you can let us have those last few tickets just for the  sheer perseverance of us on here, sitting by PC's, Tabs and Phones's every day waiting for that tiny glimmer of hope that some tickets will be made available