Resale Club 2019

McCor

Is there some sort of code like "the fox flies at dawn" that we need to whisper around or do we just recognise each other by our efests mugs? Rather shamefully in all my 18 years of hanging around this site I've never been to a Glasto efests meet, scared I might get a beating!

1 minute ago, Cooter said:

Is there some sort of code like "the fox flies at dawn" that we need to whisper around or do we just recognise each other by our efests mugs? Rather shamefully in all my 18 years of hanging around this site I've never been to a Glasto efests meet, scared I might get a beating!

there is a big flag and several people wearing t-shirts to give it away ... and I will be fairly obvious too ... 

6 minutes ago, belle365 said:

I don't get a notification when anything changes, what website do you use? I can't even remember which one i used now but i don't want to miss out - still got a little bit of hope left :) 

http://www.checkpage.co.uk

Works really well and the money goes towards running this site :) 

Edited by DareToDibble