Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I won’t make any decisions on summer plans till I know for sure I’m not going to Glastonbury. Some might say that is counter productive but I’m not willing to give up!

Good for you Ozanne, well done for persevering. If anyone's dedicated to get to Glasto in this thread its definitely you. Always remember things CAN change in a millisecond. Really hope you get there mate x

eta, even a random call to See now and then maybe worth a go

Edited by Cooter

34 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Good for you Ozanne, well done for persevering. If anyone's dedicated to get to Glasto in this thread its definitely you. Always remember things CAN change in a millisecond. Really hope you get there mate x

eta, even a random call to See now and then maybe worth a go

Thanks mate I appreciate it. We’ll see what happens, I’m lucky to have the time off work already so if something comes up last minute then I can make it. 

Give See a call to see if they have tickets?

Edited by Ozanne

Hello all! I was an absolute obsessive for the Resale Club in 2017 - as in the bloody secret-not-happening resale - but thought I'd be working abroad for this year so tried not to go in too deep...

now it looks like I'll be around so signing in for hopeless hope once more ❤️

anything I should know about? update me on fun things!

2 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

Hello all! I was an absolute obsessive for the Resale Club in 2017 - as in the bloody secret-not-happening resale - but thought I'd be working abroad for this year so tried not to go in too deep...

now it looks like I'll be around so signing in for hopeless hope once more ❤️

anything I should know about? update me on fun things!

If you haven’t already mate get over to the competitions thread, some currently active competitions and some we believe are still yet to be announced! 

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

If you haven’t already mate get over to the competitions thread, some currently active competitions and some we believe are still yet to be announced! 

oooo shit! I'll dive straight back into the EFests madness. scared for my sanity

3 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Is Bestival any good as an alternative?

Depends on what you like - one of the things about Glastonbury is that it is all things to all people because of the size. Smaller festivals are much more niche and focussed. I normally spend most of my time at Glade and Glade Lounge, Other Stage and Acoustic Stage - guess we're all different.

I would consider spending £2k on a ticket but I’ve not found any hospitality ticket options around that price. Due to personal circumstances I can only really do Glastonbury this year (but would probably only really want to do Glastonbury anyway) 

Morning chaps. I had a sad moment last night, walking back home with my music on shuffle and some Killers songs came on :( I wish I was there so badly to see them on the Pyramid Stage, I love them so much. I didn't realise the impact Glastonbury had on me, it's such a special place. 

23 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

I would consider spending £2k on a ticket but I’ve not found any hospitality ticket options around that price. Due to personal circumstances I can only really do Glastonbury this year (but would probably only really want to do Glastonbury anyway) 

I got offered 2 for 3600 from a friend of a friend. They have gone now but i have asked if more become avaialble to let me know. I will post in here it they do.

12 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Morning chaps. I had a sad moment last night, walking back home with my music on shuffle and some Killers songs came on :( I wish I was there so badly to see them on the Pyramid Stage, I love them so much. I didn't realise the impact Glastonbury had on me, it's such a special place. 

Morning fellow Glasto lover, at this atage  I am also ticketless as is my wife. Don't give up hope just yet though as their is plenty of time for this to change. Have you entered the ticket competitions? Have you put your name down to volenteer? Are you willing to pay 2k to get in? Or willing to go down an pay 300 to get in with no wristband? Try an be Mr Brightside!! It's not over until the Killers are on stage. Although I'll be in the south east corner enjoying it before the late night masses arrive.

Edited by clitbang

2 minutes ago, clitbang said:

Morning fellow Glasto lover, at this atage  I am also ticketless as is my wife. Don't give up hope just yet though as their is plenty of time for this to change. Have you entered the ticket competitions? Have you put your name down to volenteer? Are you willing to pay 2k to get in? Or willing to go down an pay 300 to get in with no wristband? Try an be Mr Brightside!! It's not over until the Killers are on stage. Although I'll be in the south east corner enjoying it before the late night masses arrive.

I've entered all the competitions, and am on the back up lists for volunteering. I would be tempted with the £2k hospitality if my mate wanted to, but I don't think he is and I couldn't from the full cost on my own.I'm trying my best to stay positive, I hold out hope something will come along!

On 5/24/2019 at 5:17 PM, Ozanne said:

I’m normally very sensible with money, but it’s The Killers headlining Glastonbury, it’s my dream to see them headline ?

Mine too, so I get you. .. totally. I’m lucky and will be there, but if you have the money for hospitality , you cant take it with you... memories are so much more important than things, I wish you all the best and good luck whatever you choos to do...