Resale Club 2019

McCor

Just now, Nimrod said:

I had a ticket. I gave up on it because of plans I had with the girl I was dating and I'm in the US so it's kind of expensive to do all the plans together. She broke up with me 4 days after the resale ? 

Deffo wasn't the one

4 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

I had a ticket. I gave up on it because of plans I had with the girl I was dating and I'm in the US so it's kind of expensive to do all the plans together. She broke up with me 4 days after the resale ? 

Shit that’s rough, sorry dude

1 minute ago, Charlie Rabbit said:

That’s odd - did they definitely say they had tickets?  I got an email from them on 30th April saying no tickets left...

CCE6DBD7-5DCF-4465-8B38-734A640F23AF.jpeg.4d4e9ae4cd80dd1f3170564ad18bdf0e.jpeg

I might be persuaded at  £2kish each.

They had returns, I’m guessing I just emailed through at the right time:

34BBD606-67C3-4815-B862-8D936838B9B6.jpeg

4 hours ago, Superscally said:

Are you the actual Scarletmist? If so, cheers for help with tickets in the past! You should be given a Glasto ticket for services against c**tery.

Yes, I founded scarletmist.com - though someone else has been running it for the last couple of years.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Are people in here actually willing to pay £2k for a ticket?

No way.

Last year when there was no Glastonbury I went to several other festivals, and realised that although Glastonbury is great it isn't the only one. This year is psychologically harder, because Glasto *is* happening and there's the frustration of knowing that other people are going and I'm not. But £2k????? No way!

6 minutes ago, scarletmist said:

No way.

Last year when there was no Glastonbury I went to several other festivals, and realised that although Glastonbury is great it isn't the only one. This year is psychologically harder, because Glasto *is* happening and there's the frustration of knowing that other people are going and I'm not. But £2k????? No way!

Interesting! Which ones would you did kind of compare? 

1 minute ago, complementorylex said:

I'd also be interested to know. Got a bunch of day festivals in my calendar but would like to go do a proper one with loads to do at night and the ability to walk around with my own drink all weekend

1 minute ago, complementorylex said:

Womad, Latitude, Maui Waui and Connection (a psytrance festival in Spain).

No hassle getting in or out, no hassle camping, good selection of music, good food and cheaper.

6 minutes ago, dwarfedgiant said:

Anyone heard of the secret tunnel built in the late 90's? If you can find that, you're in for free. It comes up near the Underground Piano Bar, apparently. Where it starts, noooooo ooooooneeeeee kkknnnnoooowwwwwwsssss.

12 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

I'd also be interested to know. Got a bunch of day festivals in my calendar but would like to go do a proper one with loads to do at night and the ability to walk around with my own drink all weekend

Beatherder if you like the glade and west holts areas

9 hours ago, SighMo said:

Don’t blow 2 grand. Do Green Man and End of the Road instead....it’ll soften the blow. 

I won’t make any decisions on summer plans till I know for sure I’m not going to Glastonbury. Some might say that is counter productive but I’m not willing to give up!