Resale Club 2019

McCor

19 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I've booked some colonic irrigation for June 29th.. Bring on the resale!!!

Funny you say colonic irrigation, here's a photo my old man took at the fest in 2010. Think that's the Other stage behind.

Is £45 a decent rate?

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Edited by pentura

I've gone from  `" didn't get a ticket, never mind " to yesterday "oh chance of a ticket" to " oh bollards I'm not going"  .. I have another festival I am really looking forward to so not totally deflated but keep coming back here for some odd reason

Middle age really throws up some surprise emotions !!

3 minutes ago, pentura said:

Funny you say colonic irrigation, here's a photo my old man took at the fest in 2010. Think that's the Other stage behind.

Is £45 a decent rate?

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

I cant open the pic but 45 quid sounds an absolute bargain!

5 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I cant open the pic but 45 quid sounds an absolute bargain!

I suspect if you could see the photo you definitely wouldn't agree that £45 is a bargain! ?

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I don’t accept I didn’t either, I might have to write them a strongly worded letter. That’ll sort this problem out.

A feel a class action could sort this out......

The silence on the ticket page is eating me up and shitting me out today,  I’m almost ready to get off this emotional rollercoaster ?

I think my friend may just have to accept he won’t be on the farm until next year......if anyone would like to give me a sudden rush of positivity and motivation to change my mind now is the time ?

7 hours ago, pentura said:

The winner has been emailed but Neil hasn't announced yet. They haven't been active this morning apparently

Imagine having that email sitting in your inbox all morning and you're not even aware!! 

I had notifications set up for the competitions thread so my inbox had a hundred or so emails in so I knew the draw had been done. Scrolled through very carefully. Sat there in disbelief at first before carefully replying to the email with my details. I honestly checked for errors more on that email than I did when signing my work contract :lol: 

6 hours ago, ledwards said:

Congratulations @DareToDibble  saw you round these ends loads from the devastation that was October ticket sale. So pleased for you, can't imagine how you're feeling :) Who will you be taking?!

See you on the farm :dancing:

6 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

We need to ask @DareToDibble what the feeling is like :drinks:

Thanks all! ? I'm taking my fiance to her first ever Glastonbury!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

congratulation @DareToDibble.... you in the pub yet ?  :) #noneedtodrinkmalletsanymore 

Haha well technically, yes. I work for a brewery so my job is driving around pubs selling beer. I was in between pubs when I checked the email!

As for Mallets - I actually won a festival pack off them a couple of days ago which I thought was rubbing salt into the wound at the time!

Edited by DareToDibble

Just now, DareToDibble said:

I had notifications set up for the competitions thread so my inbox had a hundred or so emails in so I knew the draw had been done. Scrolled through very carefully. Sat there in disbelief at first before carefully replying to the email with my details. I honestly checked for errors more on that email than I did when signing my work contract :lol: 

Thanks all! ? I'm taking my fiance to her first ever Glastonbury!

So happy for you guys! Must be the best feeling in the world ? As good as that first drink when the trek is done and the tents are up, see you on the farm friend! 

7 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Amazing!!! I'd say you were delighted! Congrats again, you and the fiance will have an amazing time!

Image result for conga rats

Edited by pentura
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

So happy for you guys! Must be the best feeling in the world ? As good as that first drink when the trek is done and the tents are up, see you on the farm friend! 

I mean it's awesome getting them in the sale or resale but the relief of getting these was unreal after the stress of seeing competition winners announced and the chances of going getting smaller and smaller.

On a different note - just spotted you're from Cardiff. Do you normally drive? We always tend to hire a minibus.

Edited by DareToDibble

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Haha well technically, yes. I work for a brewery so my job is driving around pubs selling beer. I was in between pubs when I checked the email!

As for Mallets - I actually won a festival pack off them a couple of days ago which I thought was rubbing salt into the wound at the time!

The festival pack was just a small sign of better things around the corner ....cheers 

21 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I mean it's awesome getting them in the sale or resale but the relief of getting these was unreal after the stress of seeing competition winners announced and the chances of going getting smaller and smaller.

On a different note - just spotted you're from Cardiff. Do you normally drive? We always tend to hire a minibus.

We have a coach booked this year, leaving Churchill way at 4:30 am, if you guys are needing travel I can ask if we have room, it’s a private hire coach so I’m not sure how many seats there are but I can ask my friend who organised it ? Is it two of you? 

Should have mentioned leaving 4:30 am on the Wednesday 

Edited by BillieBobs

22 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

We have a coach booked this year, leaving Churchill way at 4:30 am, if you guys are needing travel I can ask if we have room, it’s a private hire coach so I’m not sure how many seats there are but I can ask my friend who organised it ? Is it two of you? 

Should have mentioned leaving 4:30 am on the Wednesday 

Awesome!

I would love to have taken you up on that but there are 5 of us. I have just emailed a couple (We've used Roy's Travels for the last 4 Glastos) so we'll see what they come back with but my dad has also said he is happy to drive us all if we pay to rent a car both Wednesday and Monday. Had a look and it's £165 per day but it's because we need a bigger vehicle.

Not sure I can accept his offer though as we usually leave Cardiff around 4ish as well and will also likely stink by the time he comes to get us on Monday!

14 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Awesome!

I would love to have taken you up on that but there are 5 of us. I have just emailed a couple (We've used Roy's Travels for the last 4 Glastos) so we'll see what they come back with but my dad has also said he is happy to drive us all if we pay to rent a car both Wednesday and Monday. Had a look and it's £165 per day but it's because we need a bigger vehicle.

Not sure I can accept his offer though as we usually leave Cardiff around 4ish as well and will also likely stink by the time he comes to get us on Monday!

Ahhhhh we definitely wouldn’t have room for 5, such a shame! Would have been a great way to start the festival getting to know our fellow Cardiff Glastonians. Maybe we will see you in the queue if you’re leaving around the same time, and yes by Monday everyone stinks haha! 

10 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Ahhhhh we definitely wouldn’t have room for 5, such a shame! Would have been a great way to start the festival getting to know our fellow Cardiff Glastonians. Maybe we will see you in the queue if you’re leaving around the same time, and yes by Monday everyone stinks haha! 

Yay another welshie. Am in llanharan not far from the diff

2 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Yay another welshie. Am in llanharan not far from the diff

2 of my best mates live in Llanharan. I think they're moving to nearer Newport soon but they've been there a few years now. The only 2 from our group who so far haven't got tickets :(