Resale Club 2019

McCor

12 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Checked my spam folder.

Someone threatening to send video of me 'Satisfying' myself to all my contacts unless I furnish them with bitcoin.

That's not it is it...?

11 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

i got that one as well! i paid up......

I get these as well. I didn't pay up.

17 minutes ago, karlpowell said:

do we know who won the efest comp yet?  I need to know who to send my begging email to  :)

The winner has been emailed but Neil hasn't announced yet. They haven't been active this morning apparently

Imagine having that email sitting in your inbox all morning and you're not even aware!! 

9 minutes ago, pentura said:

The winner has been emailed but Neil hasn't announced yet. They haven't been active this morning apparently

Imagine having that email sitting in your inbox all morning and you're not even aware!! 

Just imagine opening that email - and just the elation and the shock and the disbelief followed by shaking and in my case probably breaking down in tears

11 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Just imagine opening that email - and just the elation and the shock and the disbelief followed by shaking and in my case probably breaking down in tears

I can't even begin to imagine that feeling!!! 

Similar to seeing the 'Booking Complete' page!! Although I can't remember what that feels like it's been so long ha ha!! 

There appears  to be a considerable amount downheartedness and dejection in the room at the moment. What you all need is some good news.

Well let me tell you, i don't actually have any good news.. But if i get some you guys/girls will be the first to hear it ?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

There appears  to be a considerable amount downheartedness and dejection in the room at the moment. What you all need is some good news.

Well let me tell you, i don't actually have any good news.. But if i get some you guys/girls will be the first to hear it ?

re-sale at 4pm?!

?

7 minutes ago, nat_appleshaker said:

Not giving up yet, not making alternative plans yet either

Making alternative plans is the ultimate downfall. The minute you book any other gig / festival / holiday / piss up / Dentist appointment or whatever for those dates....BAMMM the resale will hit

Actually now that I write this, that sounds like a good idea. Quick someone book something for the last week of June!! ?

1 minute ago, pentura said:

Making alternative plans is the ultimate downfall. The minute you book any other gig / festival / holiday / piss up / Dentist appointment or whatever for those dates....BAMMM the resale will hit

Actually now that I write this, that sounds like a good idea. Quick someone book something for the last week of June!! ?

I have a new job to start in a few weeks, I had a potential start date of 8th July or 24th June. Of course when I missed out on resale tickets, I told them I could start on 24th June. Oh how I would love to be emailing them to tell them to put it back two weeks!

3 minutes ago, pentura said:

I've booked some colonic irrigation for June 29th.. Bring on the resale!!!

17 minutes ago, Stu H said:

I have a new job to start in a few weeks, I had a potential start date of 8th July or 24th June. Of course when I missed out on resale tickets, I told them I could start on 24th June. Oh how I would love to be emailing them to tell them to put it back two weeks!

Congrats on the new job! Would be very nice to ease into a week after Glastonbury!

• Upvote 1