Resale Club 2019

McCor

8 minutes ago, incident said:

I wouldn't count it as done quite yet.

Given that there's 12 pairs of tickets, and especially considering the contest was structured in such a way as to theoretically favour the obsessives, it feels like there probably should be a lot more noise if everyone has been contacted - so far it seems like one friend of someone on here has heard, and apparently not a word on either twitter or facebook either from the people themselves or their friends.

That gives me some hope. I would think there would be some noise about it online too, even so they probably would’ve contacted by now if I was a winner I reckon. 

6 minutes ago, ameski18 said:

That must be awesome to go from zero tickets to three by one means or another! 

I'm holding out for a phone call from Mallets too! 

If you don't mind me asking @Padgey who are you working for to get in? :)

Got a place through Oxfam, I was the only one of us going until today. Would've loved to have got a normal ticket but the fact the 3 of us are going now, even though I'm having to work, is the best result possible.

Just had my training reminder from Oxfam as well! 

2 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Got a place through Oxfam, I was the only one of us going until today. Would've loved to have got a normal ticket but the fact the 3 of us are going now, even though I'm having to work, is the best result possible.

Just had my training reminder from Oxfam as well! 

Awesome! What a result! 

Well.. If i dont get an email from Wateraid/Guardian/Coop/EE or mallets by mid-July i'm going to assume i haven't won..

Or i could give them another week or so on top of that..

Edited by andyb66
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Well.. If i dont get an email from Wateraid/Guardian/Coop/EE or mallets by mid-July i'm going to assume i haven't won..

Or i could give them another week or so on top of that..

I reckon by mid-July we can also rule out any secret resale

1 hour ago, pentura said:

You mean you haven't started already? ?

Does everyone reckon that the chance of a secret sale is over? I've normally had my tickets delivered by now so is it too late for them to print off and post ?

Edited by gazzared
Spelling

I have noticed , in the last week or so, a number of companies offering VIP/hospitality tickets that were previously sold out. 

Maybe , just maybe , that’s where any excess tickets may have wound up rather than bother with a re-resale. 

In other news, still no word from any of the competitions I entered. 

August.  Last week of August and I’m officially giving up on the competitions!!! ?

Ill be giving up all hope just in time for the October sale!

5 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I have noticed , in the last week or so, a number of companies offering VIP/hospitality tickets that were previously sold out. 

Maybe , just maybe , that’s where any excess tickets may have wound up rather than bother with a re-resale. 

In other news, still no word from any of the competitions I entered. 

August.  Last week of August and I’m officially giving up on the competitions!!! ?

Ill be giving up all hope just in time for the October sale!

Out of interest what is the cheapest one you have seen. Someone emailed me about one for £3k such a piss take 

1 minute ago, Barneym said:

Out of interest what is the cheapest one you have seen. Someone emailed me about one for £3k such a piss take 

I was offered a package ,ticket and accommodation ,for two people  for a shade over 4K . That’s for the package not each. 

2 minutes ago, Barneym said:

There was also a VIP ticket only option for 2750 which was a massive p1sstake on the basis of the cost of the previous package. 

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think the odds for the competitions are quite a lot better than Euromillions :) keep the faith 

I had my hopes pinned on a successful birthday resale... 3 hours 44minutes for that to happen...

tomorrow? ?