Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 minute ago, ledwards said:

I hope he's taking you!!!

She gave me first refusal, I think, seeing as she was all excited ringing me. There's 3 of us, I got a working place so I said was only right she puts the other down as her plus 1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

You can't transfer the ticket. If you have a ticket you're reducing people with a ticket's chances as you have to take the ticket. I'd advise against entering unless you were going to benefit from both tickets.

Fair enough, there was some talk in the competition thread about being able to give both tickets to people who need them (I think someone did this with co op tickets?), but it sounds like that won't be an option with ee.

1 hour ago, Simsy said:

Hi resalers. I'm an ee customer, so if someone who isn't wants me to enter the comp for them I'll have a go. Not sure if one ticket will have to be in my name, so if someone's a single or doesn't mind a risky 2 I can enter.

It's just my luck that after my complete failure in 2017 I'll win tickets when I don't actually need one!*

*Obviously I'm not going to win anyway, but we need to be positive.

Hi Simsy! Im also an EE customer but cant find the competition on the internet.....do you have a link?

38 minutes ago, Padgey said:

She gave me first refusal, I think, seeing as she was all excited ringing me. There's 3 of us, I got a working place so I said was only right she puts the other down as her plus 1

Do you which guardian competition your friend entered? Was it the annual subscriber one? Or the daily barcode one? I think there were two...

1 minute ago, al_coholic said:

It was in the T&Cs the Members and Subscribers competition winners were due to be notified on or around the 9th May

But we haven't seen winners being announced I mean?

5 minutes ago, Perks said:

Congrats to your pal, must be an amazing feeling

how many pairs were there to win? 12 was it?

She's over the moon, and the 3 of us are now going one way or another. 

Yeah it was 12, was hoping I'd get a call too but I'll settle with a call from Mallets! 

• Like 2

Just now, Ozanne said:

Are we assuming that’s it and they’ve contacted everyone, so if we haven’t heard that’s it?

I wouldn't count it as done quite yet.

Given that there's 12 pairs of tickets, and especially considering the contest was structured in such a way as to theoretically favour the obsessives, it feels like there probably should be a lot more noise if everyone has been contacted - so far it seems like one friend of someone on here has heard, and apparently not a word on either twitter or facebook either from the people themselves or their friends.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Padgey said:

She's over the moon, and the 3 of us are now going one way or another. 

Yeah it was 12, was hoping I'd get a call too but I'll settle with a call from Mallets! 

That must be awesome to go from zero tickets to three by one means or another! 

I'm holding out for a phone call from Mallets too! 

If you don't mind me asking @Padgey who are you working for to get in? :)