Resale Club 2019

McCor

57 minutes ago, pally90 said:

Hi Guys - Historically have people been able to purchase 4 tickets in the secret resale or did they reduce the number of allocations per purchase?

Pretty sure it’s been 4 tickets for the last ones. I bought 3 in 2014 and tried (but failed) to get another 3 in 2016. 

7 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

So how are we all feeling about tomorrow?  Everyone say your prayers to the Glasto Gods tonight that there will be the resale tomorrow and some guardian winners! ( if the winners get announced tomorrow that is) 

Gonna be the longest week ever just waiting! 

12 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

So how are we all feeling about tomorrow?  Everyone say your prayers to the Glasto Gods tonight that there will be the resale tomorrow and some guardian winners! ( if the winners get announced tomorrow that is) 

It’s my birthday tomorrow... it’s only fair there’s a resale and I get tickets

Just now, AliceR said:

Ahhhhh Happy birthday to you! I have come to the conclusion that the resales have purposely been postponed until tomorrow so you have the best birthday gift ever! ?  It would be extremely rude if see tickets try and ruin your birthday by not giving you tickets

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, AliceR said:

it was my birthday on the original ticket day in October, missing out on a ticket was the worst birthday ever! if there is a resale tomorrow, i hope you have a more successful birthday than i did

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

it was my birthday on the original ticket day in October, missing out on a ticket was the worst birthday ever! if there is a resale tomorrow, i hope you have a more successful birthday than i did

My birthday is the 7th too and I was unsuccessful too . Doesn’t set you up for a great day does it 

• Upvote 1

So we are well past the longest previous interval between resale and secret resale and the print & mailing out of tickets will begin very soon. I will not be giving up on looking out for a secret resale but the prospects of one occurring decrease exponentially with each passing day. Do we need to ask ourselves.......has the traditional secret resale been confined to history? 

19 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

visual ping and see tickets page comes up with only 3 extra reg spaces

It’s a change and change is good!  Good luck to all you resalers. Hope you all get there in the end. 

• Like 1