Resale Club 2019

McCor

It was a rush when I got the WhatsApp message which wasn’t helped as I cleared cookies on my work laptop last week. I rushed through a google search and clicked on the first link which took me to the reg details page, I swore it said about a general sale but looking back I think I’ve made that up in my head! 

Just now, Vixc2000 said:

So frustrating. I'm waiting (very impatiently) for general tickets to become available and once they're bagged then I need to grab a camper ticket for them. They're selling them the wrong way round... ??‍♀️

Another reason i'm not convinced there will be tickets for sale.

5 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Another reason i'm not convinced there will be tickets for sale.

Its hard to read this at all.....booking page was shut down at the end of last week and you couldn't enter details, now its re-open but giving the currently unavailable message. Lot of messing around if they aren't going to sell any ...but then again it is SEE

Edited by BeddyDriver

Resale gang!  Hope you are all well, keep the faith.  I was one of the lucky ones in 15 & 16 through the secret resales, but also had my heart ripped out in 17 when nothing materialised.

Remember, there is always a way -  it just depends on how bad you want it

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Ive lost my tiny glimmer of hope I think it corporate etc that need to purchase tickets and parking, camper van tickets or Worthy view & some worthy view will have been refunded so they will be there for a while, but secret sale hope has faded considerably this morning. 

Sorry to be so negative guys