Resale Club 2019

McCor

13 minutes ago, Charlie Rabbit said:

Mine worked too - or at least the newsagent who has been scanning it everyday for me didn’t say it hadn’t.  I too now have similar worries ?

I did check the receipt it prints off and it said “Glastonbury ticket competition: entry successful” or words to that effect.

3 hours ago, Perks said:

I hope that atleast one of us on here wins, there’s 12 chances isn’t there?

I have done it as often as I could, think I’ve missed about 6 days, 4 I was away in Germany and 2 when shops didn’t have the papers. But I only have 3 receipts to confirm, even though the shop keeps told me it was accepted.

When is the water Aid date? Clutching at some right straws

I think the water aid may have already been done, maybe....

So my barcode on the link has changed to ‘the voucher has already been used’ I’ve done the comp everyday and just tried the printed voucher in Tesco’s (who were being arsey about it any way) and it didn’t work. My friend hasn’t been doing it everyday and his link still has the barcode. So maybe it had a certain number of uses and those who’ve been successful today missed a day?

Edited by Levitz

1 hour ago, Levitz said:

So my barcode on the link has changed to ‘the voucher has already been used’ I’ve done the comp everyday and just tried the printed voucher in Tesco’s (who were being arsey about it any way) and it didn’t work. My friend hasn’t been doing it everyday and his link still has the barcode. So maybe it had a certain number of uses and those who’ve been successful today missed a day?

I reckon that could be it, I did it every day as well.

6 hours ago, Thea! said:

My hubby was getting the paper every day for me and every day the coop had to figure out how to do it, manager etc.. Every day the queue would build and build behind him. Yesterday was special though... he was at the till for a good 10 mins hearing tuts and sighs behind him, only for the manager to yell out sarcastically ‘there sir, your 15p discount...’

poor guy, can’t show his face in there again ?

I had a few different experiences, but mostly the assistants being quite pleased with themselves that they got the code through and we're happy to help. I suppose it did help I was nice and early on a morning and not many people in the shops. 

Someone from windinglake farm just emailed me. I’d emailed them an enquiry after the main sale, but they were sold out. I asked to be kept on a reserve list in case something became available. It is astonishingly expensive (about £2k per person for tickets, farm passes & accommodation). But if money is no object...pm me and I’d be happy to pass on the details. 

Edited by wilko8

1 minute ago, wilko8 said:

Someone from windinglake farm just emailed me. I’d emailed them an enquiry after the main sale, but they were sold out. I asked to be kept on a reserve list in case something became available. It is astonishingly expensive (about £2k per person for tickets, farm passes & accommodation). But if money is no object...pm me and I’d be happy to pass on the details. 

Just be careful. I was almost scammed by someone a couple of years ago claiming to have winding lake tickets and accommodation. Just make sure the email address matches exactly the email address on the windinglake website. 

I smelt a rat when I was told to email winding lake just to confirm the package was legit and the email address was different by a couple of letters. 

7 minutes ago, wilko8 said:

We’ve got tickets I’m the resale, so won’t be taking them up on it. I think it’s legit through, I enquired via their website and this was the email address they replied from. 

Ok. I was just being overly  cautious. 

Edited by andyb66

43 minutes ago, wilko8 said:

Hi, can you DM me the details please. I've got the option of 1.8k per vip ticket currently so a extra 200 each for a bed seems a bargain ?

Still holding out hope of a competition win before I start taking out loans.

Not having a ticket for the first time since I first went in 2011 is crushing mentally!

2 minutes ago, clitbang said:

Hi, can you DM me the details please. I've got the option of 1.8k per vip ticket currently so a extra 200 each for a bed seems a bargain ?

Not having a ticket for the first time since I first went in 2011 is crushing mentally!

If they have space to pitch your own tent you could bring costs down

13 minutes ago, clitbang said:

1800 sounds a fair price for vip. When I last looked a couple of months ago I was quoted 2500 and 2750 plus vat.