Resale Club 2019

McCor

3 hours ago, Levitz said:

Don't think I've ever seen this 'all available tickets have been allocated' page before

If you go to 'resale faqs' on the Glasto website it explains the message means all tickets are allocated during the sale,  but keep refreshing because if bookings aren't completed the tickets are released for sale again. That's how we got tickets in the resale. Can't explain why they'd be testing it now... and it seems extremely unlikely there would be a resale at the weekend. Sorry I wish I had a definitive answer!

6 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

If you go to 'resale faqs' on the Glasto website it explains the message means all tickets are allocated during the sale,  but keep refreshing because if bookings aren't completed the tickets are released for sale again. That's how we got tickets in the resale. Can't explain why they'd be testing it now... and it seems extremely unlikely there would be a resale at the weekend. Sorry I wish I had a definitive answer!

Curiouser and curiouser........

The https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2019/worthy-farm/1300001 URL has been open since the April resale and is used by people  who are fortunate to have friends in high places within the Festival organisation. Their registration is pre authorised and they are given a time slot to go in and buy a ticket at normal price.

Personally I don't this new  message of  'all available tickets have been allocated' via the URL above has anything to do with any resale as the page to monitor for a resale is https://glastonbury.seetickets.com I think the new message is simply because the tickets that could be bought by having the persons registration pre authorised  has now ended. 

Will there or won't there be a resale? I hope for all concerned that it happens. I know exactly what you are going through as a veteran on the 2016 resale! See link below for the resale FAQ's mentioned in previous posts, and keep the faith!! 

https://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/2019-ticket-resale-faq/

10 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Did anyone else’s Guardian thing not work this morning? When mine was scanned it came up with a message saying the voucher had insufficient funds. 

Haven't tried yet but was going to get an Observer later. Wonder if it has run out a day early. 

14 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Did anyone else’s Guardian thing not work this morning? When mine was scanned it came up with a message saying the voucher had insufficient funds. 

My barcode isn't showing, says voucher already used

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

Ah right, I had printed mine out so it still scanned but never worked. Guess yesterday was the last day then.

Mine also says that voucher has already been used.  Fingers crossed we all get lucky. 

How odd they've finished it a day early. I wonder if it's anything to do with them only setting a certain budget for these 15p refunds and that budget has been hit a day early? Not good news if that is that case as it means a lot more people must have been doing it than we hoped!

Good luck to all that have  done the Guardian thing ... I still cant get my head around what you had to do ... should be strong chances from people on here great comitment so fingers crossed ... if its just a draw thing I cant see any advantage to ending it early so I wouldn't read too much into  that ... good luck everyone 

19 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Mine was saying the same about insufficient funds on the voucher. I reckon they’ve just ended it today and the details were incorrect. It makes sense to do end it yesterday and get it ready for the draw tomorrow. 

Are the winners announced tomorrow?!

I wish I’d given my phone number now but I registered via email.

My hubby was getting the paper every day for me and every day the coop had to figure out how to do it, manager etc.. Every day the queue would build and build behind him. Yesterday was special though... he was at the till for a good 10 mins hearing tuts and sighs behind him, only for the manager to yell out sarcastically ‘there sir, your 15p discount...’

poor guy, can’t show his face in there again ?

32 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Are the winners announced tomorrow?!

I wish I’d given my phone number now but I registered via email.

It says in the T&Cs that the winners will be noticed on or after the 20th May, so I'm assuming it will be tomorrow.

It has been a hassle but I've managed to do it every day so I'm hoping my dedication will pay off!

Just now, Ozanne said:

It says in the T&Cs that the winners will be noticed on or after the 20th May, so I'm assuming it will be tomorrow.

It has been a hassle but I've managed to do it every day so I'm hoping my dedication will pay off!

I see! Here’s hoping it doesn’t go to junk mail or anything then. Crazy really as with something as valuable as Glastonbury tickets you’d think they’d want to call rather than email!

Same here. I’ve done it every day, twice. Once on my barcode and once on my girlfriends. You’d like to think our dedication will pay off.

Good luck mate!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

I see! Here’s hoping it doesn’t go to junk mail or anything then. Crazy really as with something as valuable as Glastonbury tickets you’d think they’d want to call rather than email!

Same here. I’ve done it every day, twice. Once on my barcode and once on my girlfriends. You’d like to think our dedication will pay off.

Good luck mate!

I have a friend who's done it a couple of the days as well, annoyingly he hasn't done every day but at least it's something.

Good luck to you as well, if we both win we'll have to meet for a beer on the farm!

I hope that atleast one of us on here wins, there’s 12 chances isn’t there?

I have done it as often as I could, think I’ve missed about 6 days, 4 I was away in Germany and 2 when shops didn’t have the papers. But I only have 3 receipts to confirm, even though the shop keeps told me it was accepted.

When is the water Aid date? Clutching at some right straws

I’ve refreshed the page my voucher was on, its now removed the voucher bar code/number and says ‘valid to 19 May - this voucher has already been used’?

I can’t even go and use it now in any shop.

Edited by Ozanne

58 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

My voucher also worked today, no issues whatsoever. Seems strange they have stopped for some and not for others. Of course it now worries me that my entries haven't been counting if mine is still happily scanning...

Mine worked too - or at least the newsagent who has been scanning it everyday for me didn’t say it hadn’t.  I too now have similar worries ?