Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 minute ago, CP_8 said:

I’ve had a heart attack. Away from my phone for 5 minutes.

did a resale not happen then? Just a page change to sold out?

I put my form in straight away, went to 'all available tickets have been allocated' so don't think there was any resale. Unusual to have changes on a Saturday too.

Read the alteration in two ways:

1.  The death nail....

2.  Holding position whilst they revise previous page....maybe to reduce number of tickets purchased per transaction to TWO

Which do we want to believe ?

2 hours ago, stt11 said:

I definitely had it in mind to go to Werchter. I'd heard there was a European festival that shared Glastonbury acts. It's always been tempting to go and see what it was like. I suppose these Glastonbury ticket jam, debacles, provide an occasion to seek festivals, like this, out.  I think I'll start planning to go to Reading Festival instead, if the Glastonbury ticket problem continues. Todays Reading seems a little more like Glastonbury used to be. Before it got bigger.

Usually Werchter is the weekend after Glasto. The thing that'll stop me is that it's just me that would go and I don't want the cost to buy a flight now and go over there solo etc. Got about 6/7 acts I'd see just about but essentially Kylie is the big one, had she not been there I wouldn't consider it even.

30 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Read the alteration in two ways:

1.  The death nail....

2.  Holding position whilst they revise previous page....maybe to reduce number of tickets purchased per transaction to TWO

Which do we want to believe ?

Yeah... interesting thought! I'm clinging to point 2!!

Folks, I’ve been where you all are right now in 2017 and regarding the speculation that runs wild after a page change. There was tons of them in 17 almost every day and most of the time they were nothing more than a slight script change along with anything from worthy view tickets coming back online, bell tents and the like, campervan tickets, car parking tickets etc etc. There is unfortunately no way of knowing exactly what a page change means with regards as to their plans one way or another. All you can do unfortunately is keep  hoping and be ready to act if anything happens. Trying to read anything more into it is impossible in my view although people that were using checkpage in 16 may have a little more insight as to what happened in the run up. Keep the faith and I sincerely hope it brings rewards.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

I remember 17 all two well MJ , driving to work , with my laptop open on the passenger seat, using my mobile as a hot spot .... just for the drive two / from the office 

It sucked mate. I genuinely feel for the folks on here, it’s brutal. I was on 12 hour night shifts 7 days a week and was barely surviving on 3 or 4 hours sleep a day for weeks. Swore I’d never go through that again. The worst part was I could have got a ticket in the resale but I’d forgotten to give my helper my postcode and by the time she got hold of me it was too late!