Resale Club 2019

McCor

23 minutes ago, FestiZebra said:

In 2016 did the GA tickets come before or after the worthy view and caravan? That can help us gauge if it's going to happen or not.

From memory, the worthy view and campervan just kept randomly coming on and off, and the ticket resale was just one day. Although I could be wrong, it was a harrowing time so I wasn’t in the best brain state haha! 

Hi all, just wanted to share a tip for android phone users, I have an app called Web alert XP, you can set it to check changes on a website however often you like, it was a great use getting tents from camplight in 2017 and has also obviously being going mad today with all the changes, I'm trying to get a friend a ticket still. 

Good luck all in your endeavours

Hey resalers. I still check on this thread a few times a day to see if any of you have nabbed a ticket. I keep rooting for you all in the background. 

Dare I say it - has anyone made alternative plans for the weekend ?  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, tinaw said:

Hey resalers. I still check on this thread a few times a day to see if any of you have nabbed a ticket. I keep rooting for you all in the background. 

Dare I say it - has anyone made alternative plans for the weekend ?  

I'm going to Rock-Werchter for Glastonbury weekend. I left the resale club after the last resale. I'm also going to Reading Festival, this year. As I'm on the Ambassador Programme, for it, here is the link ?:

https://reading-festival-verve.frontgatetickets.com/event/d9w74nppjmiabfxc/price/2a0d9659949/passcode/EQERO009X3

Edited by stt11
punctuation
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stt11 said:

I'm going to Rock-Werchter for Glastonbury weekend. I left the resale club after the last resale. I'm also going to Reading Festival, this year. As I'm on the Ambassador Programme, for it, here is the link ?:

https://reading-festival-verve.frontgatetickets.com/event/d9w74nppjmiabfxc/price/2a0d9659949/passcode/EQERO009X3

Left it too late now but we were very tempted by Werchter. Have you been before? Certainly seems like a good way to potentially get over missing Glasto.

2 hours ago, stt11 said:

I was almost tempted to opt for this instead of working Glasto, I'm still contemplating it. I want to see Kylie and Janelle but I also miss the chance I could get for The Killers, Liam and Miley. It's not a super strong line up at Wechter for me to be fair with Sunday and Thursday very much bare bones.

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2019 at 9:29 PM, Big durbs said:

Oh mate , right on your doorstep, could you not get a Sunday ticket ?

Cheers for the thought.  Sunday ticket won't really change anything for us if we could even get hold of one now.  I have a significant work promotion opportunity coming up and the assessment interviews are provisionally set for Monday 1st July.  I need to do a lot of prep for it and we've decided that doing Glasto, even as a 'quiet' one, is a bad idea.  There will be other Glasto's to come, but I might not get the work opportunity again.

I've got a potential opportunity to work the festival that might come off if the assessment gets moved though.....but at present it's a waiting game....although I should know for sure in a couple of weeks.

Such is life people....we're staying philosophical....it's all for a reason we have no knowledge of ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tinaw said:

Sounds brilliant. Rock-Werchter has s great line up. 

We are going to see the Chems at Eden. And then enjoy the seaside 

Hope you guys have the best time, must be bittersweet having to make alternative plans but it sounds like you have nailed it! I guess now is the perfect opportunity to try something new, I filled the fallow year by going to secret solstice in Iceland, it’s always on Glastonbury week so as much as I missed the farm it was incredible to go there instead, got to see the midnight sun too which was amazing! Every cloud has a silver lining x

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Left it too late now but we were very tempted by Werchter. Have you been before? Certainly seems like a good way to potentially get over missing Glasto.

I definitely had it in mind to go to Werchter. I'd heard there was a European festival that shared Glastonbury acts. It's always been tempting to go and see what it was like. I suppose these Glastonbury ticket jam, debacles, provide an occasion to seek festivals, like this, out.  I think I'll start planning to go to Reading Festival instead, if the Glastonbury ticket problem continues. Todays Reading seems a little more like Glastonbury used to be. Before it got bigger.