Resale Club 2019

McCor

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned above but the change they’ve just done now is to add some more worthy view accommodation as previously it was saying sold out. That’s probably why we’ve been getting a lot of pings today as they will have been updating the page at that point. Got my hopes up for nothing ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Trying to get tickets for some friends and had a mild panic at the campervan sale! Hopefully this is a hope glimmer for a resale! 

Same! Going from previous resales I'm holding out til early next week at the latest and then I think my mates are just going to book a holiday abroad instead

2 minutes ago, JToner said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned above but the change they’ve just done now is to add some more worthy view accommodation as previously it was saying sold out. That’s probably why we’ve been getting a lot of pings today as they will have been updating the page at that point. Got my hopes up for nothing ?

Just had a thought though, if the worthy view accom has gone from sold out to not being at this late stage then does this increase the chances of the same thing happening for tickets?!

5 minutes ago, FestiZebra said:

In 2016 did the GA tickets come before or after the worthy view and caravan? That can help us gauge if it's going to happen or not.

Was wondering the same!

Have never gotten campervan or WV so haven't paid any attention to their  ticket sales