Resale Club 2019

McCor

What I find a bit odd is that even in 2017 when there was no secret resale I seem to remember multiple checkpage alerts that caused panic. Apart from the day after the resale there's been nothing. It's all so quiet. Will keep the page open on my phone ready to go just in case but I have little hope now.

2 hours ago, Padgey said:

But if you could only have one @Ozanne @DareToDibble what would it be?! 

I actually brought this up with one of my friends the other day. We both agreed that as we’ve almost come to terms with not going to Glasto it’d Probably be winning the Champions League.

Losing the league, Champions League AND not being on the farm will be far too much for me :lol: 

2 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Being a Liverpool fan I'd pick Glasto over winning the champions league.

If winning the prem was thrown into the mix I'd pick prem over Glasto

I gave up my season ticket in 2010 when it got too expensive and started going to Glastonbury instead. I chose wisely.

2 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Oooooh I dunno!! Been a lot of fun this year!

Ticket's still in my name to be honest, taking it back of the lad who's had it since then and my lad is having it next season, I'm going to go to the European games.

2 hours ago, franathy said:

Guys if you really want to go to Glastonbury Oxfam volunteering is your best option to go. I could be wrong but I would say a resale is really unlikely at this stage. Competitions as back up but don't pin your hopes on them they will have thousands of entries (except maybe the Guardian one ?). Just thought I'd mention it as today is the last day Oxfam stewards can cancel, so may be your last chance. Good luck everyone!

fingers crossed... ?

Getting sick of the sob stories, especially by first time posters who think someone will just magic up a ticket for them because someone is having a bit of a hard time!

Edited by Padgey
  • Upvote 1

Today is a tough day. The sun is shining, the festival is just over 6 weeks away and currently I'm not going. Desperate times indeed.I honestly feel like I would consider swapping a couple of vital organs for a ticket. 

A hard time? You don’t know the meaning of the words!

I trod in a Mr Magoo on my way to the station this morning. Couldn’t find a matching pair of socks. My shoes rub. My wife asked if she could ‘borrow’ some money this morning and basically left me with 30p. And my cat was sick on the floor ( I may have left that for Mrs B to deal with)

Now if that lot doesn’t get me a ticket nothing will!

Just now, andyb66 said:

A hard time? You don’t know the meaning of the words!

I trod in a Mr Magoo on my way to the station this morning. Couldn’t find a matching pair of socks. My shoes rub. My wife asked if she could ‘borrow’ some money this morning and basically left me with 30p. And my cat was sick on the floor ( I may have left that for Mrs B to deal with)

Now if that lot doesn’t get me a ticket nothing will!

You really need a slow coldplay ballad playing over that story :)

My mate is a season ticket holder at Tottenham. Our first ever (and probably last ever) champs league final. He got two tickets. He can’t go as he has a wedding to go to on the day. Gave the tickets to a family friend!

Shoot me now!

Edited by andyb66

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

My mate is a season ticket holder at Tottenham. Our first ever (and probably last ever) champs league final. He got two tickets. He can’t go as he has a wedding to go to on the day. Gave the tickets to a family friend!

Shoot me now!

I'm also at a wedding that day :(

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Shoot me now!

I cant believe anyone would miss that for a wedding

1 minute ago, brettredmayne said:

I cant believe anyone would miss that for a wedding

I personally wouldn’t. But he is under strict orders to go. 

Hes hoping they’ll have a TV on somewhere in the venue. 

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Can’t believe anyone would organise a wedding on a day when there’s football matches

This was my comment on the stag do

Also if I did have a ticket for the game I would have sacked off the wedding in a heart beat

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Can’t believe anyone would organise a wedding on a day when there’s football matches

In their defense they booked the wedding 18months ago. Not entirely sure ‘ will it clash with a sporting event ‘ was on their checklist! 

It would bloody well be top of mine!!

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

I actually brought this up with one of my friends the other day. We both agreed that as we’ve almost come to terms with not going to Glasto it’d Probably be winning the Champions League.

Losing the league, Champions League AND not being on the farm will be far too much for me :lol: 

I’m all booked for Madrid and have a guarantee ticket as I’ve done all homes and 4 aways. Went to Kiev last year, Basel year before, was at Anfield on Sunday when the goal rumours went round the crowd, was at Palace for the 3-3 and Suarez’s tears. Had enough of nearly winning.

If you asked me now if I could have Glasto or a CL win (esp at the corollary is losing to Spurs) I’d take CL. It would reward our magnificent lads, bring joy to the supporters on the back of a great season and maybe mean one of you would go to Glasto instead. 

Obv in reality I want both like, but if it was a choice between 2 guaranteed options....

The thought of no glastonbury, no League and losing to Spurs is unbearable!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

In their defense they booked the wedding 18months ago. Not entirely sure ‘ will it clash with a sporting event ‘ was on their checklist! 

It would bloody well be top of mine!!

It is late this year but you run the risk. They’ve got an odd-numbered year so they have the whole summer though