Resale Club 2019

McCor

4 hours ago, Splodge said:

Agreed. Irrelevant of whether it’s well intentioned, this is enabling touting of tickets that aren’t supposed to be resold... and even if they were it’s at vastly inflated prices. As far as I’m aware this totally against Glastonbury’s terms and conditions. Don’t think it’s right or fair to advertise these on the forum at all, especially not in the resale thread where people are desperate for tickets.

Although it has to be said that the festival is well aware this goes on, and they don’t seem overly concerned. I think they take a pragmatic point of view in the same way as they do with villagers. They know these tickets get sold but they also appreciate that it keeps things ticking along nicely. 

1 minute ago, a6l6e6x said:

I'm 95% certain it is blind hope

Is that a personal estimate or do you have links to the festival/See Tickets?

Have you had any prior whispers for May/June secret resales previously for other years @eFestivals?

1 minute ago, CJTM said:

Is that a personal estimate or do you have links to the festival/See Tickets?

Have you had any prior whispers for May/June secret resales previously for other years @eFestivals?

Think even if Neil had heard anything he wouldn't like to say, just because it will then be widely reported and would limit the chances of it happening

I’m feeling desperate now guys, glued to this forum and the ticket page, no sign of life yet, come on see tickets! ?? A few people have said in previous years there’s been a flurry of page updates throughout the day prior to the sale, which is making me feel doubtful as there’s been nothing so far today. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I’m feeling desperate now guys, glued to this forum and the ticket page, no sign of life yet, come on see tickets! ?? A few people have said in previous years there’s been a flurry of page updates throughout the day prior to the sale, which is making me feel doubtful as there’s been nothing so far today. 

Lots of flurries in 2017 but no sale.

Mon, May 18, 2015, 3:04 PM - just check my Gmail from 2015 and that's when I got the confirmation email… so 3pm on the third day in May… I would say next week if I had to put money on it

(not sure what's happened to the formatting but cba to fix) 

2 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Mon, May 18, 2015, 3:04 PM - just check my Gmail from 2015 and that's when I got the confirmation email… so 3pm on the third day in May… I would say next week if I had to put money on it

(not sure what's happened to the formatting but cba to fix) 

Are you saying you think this could go on for another week?! I don’t think I can cope with the stress of refreshing 

1 minute ago, Desperate said:

Are you saying you think this could go on for another week?! I don’t think I can cope with the stress of refreshing 

I'm saying I personally think it is more likely to happen next week than this, but then again I know eff all, and the only info release we ever know regarding Glastonbury - there is no pattern*

*almost all of the time