Resale Club 2019

McCor

39 minutes ago, rumpola said:

Hi Armourman. Andyb and cooter had first shout on the two spare tickets as they asked first. I honestly don't know if they bought them though as all I've done is put them in touch with my friend who had them. 

If I hear there are any still available I will let you know.

Maybe @andyb66 or @Cooter can let you know if they took the offer up or not?

Thanks- it's for mateceho was only one of 8 that missed out!

56 minutes ago, Armourman said:

Thanks- it's for mateceho was only one of 8 that missed out!

Right, I've just spoken to my mate and he has one spare ticket left if you're interested. Send me your details and I will pass them on to him. 

Cheers

Jon

• Upvote 1

Hoping for Tuesday at this stage

I have my last ever college exam tomorrow so won't be at a computer for the day. Knowing my recently luck (or lack thereof) in getting tickets, it will be tomorrow!

Just signed up to check page. Last ditch hope, never want to concede that I won't be going this year

Also I wasn't aware that one of the links on the checkpage site takes you straight to the page where you input reg details, thought I was in and nearly had a heart attack 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Armourman said:

Okies. How do you DM? 

If you click on my username and scroll down you should be able to post on my public feed. If not, post them on here and you can delete them once ive seen them

35 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Nice to see ticket touting is alive and well ?

Well, I can see your point but you have to realise there are almost 10 guys on site for two weeks building stands without pay. This is a way to claw back some of the money they will lose not working their regular jobs. Also, I dont make a penny out of this and don't want to.

Its just a case of I know someone that has tickets for sale and as a long-time user of this forum I know there are people who want tickets so thought I would mention it on here. 

1 hour ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Nice to see ticket touting is alive and well ?

Agreed. Irrelevant of whether it’s well intentioned, this is enabling touting of tickets that aren’t supposed to be resold... and even if they were it’s at vastly inflated prices. As far as I’m aware this totally against Glastonbury’s terms and conditions. Don’t think it’s right or fair to advertise these on the forum at all, especially not in the resale thread where people are desperate for tickets.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Splodge said:

Agreed. Irrelevant of whether it’s well intentioned, this is enabling touting of tickets that aren’t supposed to be resold... and even if they were it’s at vastly inflated prices. As far as I’m aware this totally against Glastonbury’s terms and conditions. Don’t think it’s right or fair to advertise these on the forum at all, especially not in the resale thread where people are desperate for tickets.

No problem. I wont mention it again if it's upsetting people.

28 minutes ago, rumpola said:

No problem. I wont mention it again if it's upsetting people.

I thought it was pretty great of you to offer those tickets and don’t think it’s upsetting anyone really, you were just trying to help out and I’m sure the people you sorted are so happy right now.

Charm x

Edited by Charm
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, El24 said:

Hi all,

Long time lurker here! Thought I’d pop online and say good luck to everyone.

Ive seen this after a quick search of twitter - hope it’s a fake?!

21DE6C5B-2510-46D7-9414-F29292BBCF8A.png

It's the same old same old.