Resale Club 2019

McCor

15 minutes ago, Splodge said:

Thanks. I’ll finally allow myself to move from my computer desk, empty all the full Lenor bottles, and allow myself some rest and recuperation before the fun starts again on Monday!*

* I haven’t really been sat at my desk relieving myself into lenor bottles all this time. But I wouldn’t be surprised if someone in the resale club was!

I feel for you, I really do.  I did this in 2016, and I was unsure on the weekend thing too

I do hope that there is something this year, it was so painful when there was nothing in 2017

1 hour ago, EasyUserName said:

I feel for you, I really do.  I did this in 2016, and I was unsure on the weekend thing too

I do hope that there is something this year, it was so painful when there was nothing in 2017

Thanks. I do have a volunteering place, so really not the end of the world if I don’t get a general admission ticket. I’ll fully embrace volunteering if no resale happens over the coming days.

Morning all. Just wanted to say that even though we are trying anymore I’ve been keeping watch on this thread and seetickets. 

I completely get the yearning feeling you all

have. Keeping everything crossed ❤️

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys!

Long time lurker and this is my first ever post! Desperately trying for one ticket, just one of our friends missed out (he’s gone into hiding already?) how likely do you think this secret resale will happen? 

I’ll set up the page checker and will be glued to this thread, the others in our group think it’s time to throw in the towel and admit defeat, but I guess I'm staying hopeful and will be trying until the very end! He has entered every competition under the sun so there’s a chance there as someone has to win it ? 

Don’t want to sound like a negative nerris but it seems a lot of people are losing hope there is going to be another sale

14 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Hi Guys!

Long time lurker and this is my first ever post! Desperately trying for one ticket, just one of our friends missed out (he’s gone into hiding already?) how likely do you think this secret resale will happen? 

I’ll set up the page checker and will be glued to this thread, the others in our group think it’s time to throw in the towel and admit defeat, but I guess I'm staying hopeful and will be trying until the very end! He has entered every competition under the sun so there’s a chance there as someone has to win it ? 

Don’t want to sound like a negative nerris but it seems a lot of people are losing hope there is going to be another sale

If it was going to happen, it'd probably been by now. So...unlikely unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys!

7 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Hi Guys!

It's not happening

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

It's not happening

boooooo

19 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Hi Guys!

It might happen. Early next week, pretty much Monday going on previous, is the last possible day more or less

• Upvote 1

On 4/28/2019 at 10:33 AM, andyb66 said:

Keen to be kept in touch should you manage to get any tickets. Cheers

Hi andyb66

I've heard back from my friend regarding the crew passes and he has 2 available. He did have 4 but has sold two already

He wants £1000 each (what he sold the other two for) and if you're interested PM me your details (name, phone number) and I will pass them on. You can arrange things between yourselves then.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rumpola said:

Hi andyb66

I've heard back from my friend regarding the crew passes and he has 2 available. He did have 4 but has sold two already

He wants £1000 each (what he sold the other two for) and if you're interested PM me your details (name, phone number) and I will pass them on. You can arrange things between yourselves then.

Hi @rumpola cant seem to DM/PM you. Send me one and I’ll pass on my details 

34 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Hi @rumpola cant seem to DM/PM you. Send me one and I’ll pass on my details 

Hi andy,

Strangely, I dont seem to be able to DM/PM you either.

Can you post them on here briefly, then edit it out? I will then pass them on to my friend.

Cheers

Jon

8 minutes ago, rumpola said:

Hi andy,

Strangely, I dont seem to be able to DM/PM you either.

Can you post them on here briefly, then edit it out? I will then pass them on to my friend.

Cheers

Jon

Edited by andyb66

Just now, rumpola said:

Cheers Andy.

I will pass your details on.

Just now, rumpola said:

Cheers Andy.

I will pass your details on.

And now edit my details! Or I’ll just get hoardes of women sending messages! 

Fingers crossed!!!

6 minutes ago, Cooter said:

take your pick I guess!

Hi Cooter, give me your real name and I will pass your details across too. Hopefully you both only want one each and so you can both have them.

Edited by rumpola

On 5/11/2019 at 4:52 PM, rumpola said:

Hi andyb66

Any spares? 

1 hour ago, Armourman said:

Any spares? 

Hi Armourman. Andyb and cooter had first shout on the two spare tickets as they asked first. I honestly don't know if they bought them though as all I've done is put them in touch with my friend who had them. 

If I hear there are any still available I will let you know.

Maybe @andyb66 or @Cooter can let you know if they took the offer up or not?

• Upvote 1