Resale Club 2019

McCor

Well looking at the previous dates, ide probably be happy to call it quits by EOP monday... that was the longest gap between refunds and secret sale in 2015, so we'll see! I reckon i'll hold out till friday though :D 

Edited by Andeh86
i wrote gibberish

On 5/9/2019 at 9:25 AM, Nobody Interesting said:

Refund - Friday May 3rd
Resale - Wednesday May 8th

Refund - Friday May 9th
Resale - Wednesday May 14th - 2pm
Refund - Friday May 8th
Resale - Monday May 18th - 3pm
Lasted 13 mins approx
Refund - Friday May 6th
Resale - Thursday May 12th - 3.00pm
Lasted 2 mins approx

There was no secret resale in 2017

Probably not that anyone cares, but since I was checking back on the WhatsApp group from 2016-17, there is evidence of the secret sale in 2016 starting at 3:46pm. Just in case that list suggests it's always been on the hour.

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Probably not that anyone cares, but since I was checking back on the WhatsApp group from 2016-17, there is evidence of the secret sale in 2016 starting at 3:46pm. Just in case that list suggests it's always been on the hour.

yes I definitely care ! Thanks :)

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I remember it all too well as I had the call of nature, came back and boom it was all going off. I thought it was nearer to 3.15 but someone told me it began at 3pm!

We shall never know for sure - all I care about is that there is one this year!!

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Yeah I remember it being in the afternoon anyway

2013 was sometime after 1pm - not exactly on the hour either

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I remember it all too well as I had the call of nature, came back and boom it was all going off. I thought it was nearer to 3.15 but someone told me it began at 3pm!

We shall never know for sure - all I care about is that there is one this year!!

Well I do know for sure, the message says 3:47pm, that was my point!

Edited by fightoffyour

7 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Imagine the ungodly havoc you would wreak if you posted in it right now saying 'TICKETS ON SALE!! ITS HAPPENING!!!'

9 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Well to be even more sure I checked back too and the website changed to show some tickets were available at precisely 3.45pm.

It changed again t say all tickets had sold out at just after 3.48pm.

There also seems to have been a very very limited 2nd resale towards the end of May but that lasted seconds.

• Upvote 1

TGE update. The ‘secret’ James Bay set was immense. Seeing a singer like him in an intimate setting was special. 

I dragged my my friend down to the venue over 2 hours before, just to ensure I could see him. That’s the extend of my nerdiness, and I like how that is rewarded. I wish Glastonbury was like that, if you are truly dedicated you should be able to go.  

Edited by Ozanne

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

I got a notification at 15:45 on the 12th, got as far as saying no to car parking and metal water bottle only to be told tickets no longer available. It was a grim day!  Check page alert screenshot shows the time. :(

Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 20.56.48.png

Edited by StoneCircle
Just found email for check page

11 minutes ago, Splodge said:

Given that all previous secret resales have been during the week... Are we safe to assume that there won’t be one over the weekend?

Knowing my luck ‘there is no pattern’ will strike, and there’ll be a 6.34am Sunday one.

Having been aware of  most since 2011, I have never known one to happen either very early in the day or at a weekend. I am pretty sure you can stand down! :lol:

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

Having been aware of  most since 2011, I have never known one to happen either very early in the day or at a weekend. I am pretty sure you can stand down! :lol:

Pretty sure! I was hoping for definitely ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StoneCircle said:

Thanks. I’ll finally allow myself to move from my computer desk, empty all the full Lenor bottles, and allow myself some rest and recuperation before the fun starts again on Monday!*

* I haven’t really been sat at my desk relieving myself into lenor bottles all this time. But I wouldn’t be surprised if someone in the resale club was!