Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 minute ago, sadimmock said:

Sorry, I think I have lost the thread. Do we think that there will be a secret resale today?

Living in hope, trying for 2 friends. Unfortunately there just doesn't seem to be much website movement at all so my best guess is there won't be any....

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

as above and  signing up to checkpage.co.uk will help you get tickets and also help fund this site .... talking of check page I signed up last  night but haven't had any notifications today ... have there been any ? just want to check its working ... I dont need tickets but its a way of donating to the site and hopefully helping some on here 

There hasn’t been any for the past week or so, of course there’s been changes on other notifiers however checkpage filters out the unnecessary ones 

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

as above and  signing up to checkpage.co.uk will help you get tickets and also help fund this site .... talking of check page I signed up last  night but haven't had any notifications today ... have there been any ? just want to check its working ... I dont need tickets but its a way of donating to the site and hopefully helping some on here 

Cheers for the reminder that this wasn't included on my post, amended now - wonder why Neil @eFestivals  has missed it off the fund raising blurb?  

21 minutes ago, Supreme2 said:

There hasn’t been any for the past week or so, of course there’s been changes on other notifiers however checkpage filters out the unnecessary ones 

And checkpage is 100% working, as did a test earlier today

Not being funny (or disrespectful to newbies), but I would be very vary about buying tickets for newbie posters who have just come on and put their reg details expecting help to buy tix. I would (and did) do it for a regular on here but it's a lot of money to shell out for someone who has zero history on here. 

Just now, Levitz said:

Not being funny (or disrespectful to newbies), but I would be very vary about buying tickets for newbie posters who have just come on and put their reg details expecting help to buy tix. I would (and did) do it for a regular on here but it's a lot of money to shell out for someone who has zero history on here. 

I completely get that point, it might sound harsh but I think that’s sensible. They are probably legit but you just don’t know. 

5 minutes ago, Levitz said:

One can at least put an individual as a non-lead booker, then they won't get sent the ticket unless they pay for it. Still a lot of money to shell out though. I'm trying for friends anyway.

4 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Not hopeful about today, we probably would see more background changes if it was happening

Agree. Doubts creeping in as to whether it is gonna happen at all, im gonna keep the faith though.

But with all things that are secret at Glastonbury, as soon as they become more well known, they get scrapped - hope this isnt the case with the secret resale

4 minutes ago, CP_8 said:

But with all things that are secret at Glastonbury, as soon as they become more well known, they get scrapped - hope this isnt the case with the secret resale

The cider bus hasn't been scrapped yet!

4 minutes ago, CP_8 said:

Agree. Doubts creeping in as to whether it is gonna happen at all, im gonna keep the faith though.

Yeah, unfortunately that's part of the issue. When does a secret sale, no longer become a 'secret' sale? When 1,000 people know? 10,000? More?

I'm sure See tickets and even e-festivals can see the amount of hits the website is getting since the main resale so would be interesting to know how many people are actually aware of the 'secret' re-sale

Just now, pentura said:

Yeah, unfortunately that's part of the issue. When does a secret sale, no longer become a 'secret' sale? When 1,000 people know? 10,000? More?

I'm sure See tickets and even e-festivals can see the amount of hits the website is getting since the main resale so would be interesting to know how many people are actually aware of the 'secret' re-sale

Also depends on what is worth them doing, if its like 50 its probably easy to sell to staff/corporate

3 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Also depends on what is worth them doing, if its like 50 its probably easy to sell to staff/corporate

Yeah exactly. If they've only a handful of tickets and are expecting a massive overload on the servers / site then it's probably not worth their while to do it at all

That being said, they don't tell us the numbers so could be a lot more, could be a lot less. I'll still be refreshing, keep the trackers going and posting on here until the final whistle blows though! ?

1 hour ago, Levitz said:

This is pretty much why i haven't given my glasto numbers out, nor requested other peoples. I know i'm new to registering on efestivals so i wouldnt expect any one to even put hope in me helping out... also the idea of giving the people of the internet my bank details over the phone weirds me out a little :D The tickets i need to get also aren't mine, so i'm just here watching and hoping i can get my friends on a field! Any help i can give on getting notified for others on the secret sale i'll be happy to oblige though! 

Edited by Andeh86
words

2 minutes ago, SpikedElf said:

Someone on the Volunteering thread said that Oxfam had Glastonbury back up - can't verify as I'm already signed up for it but go go go!

Sorry I am new to this, What does this mean? Is this to volunteer with Oxfam at Glastonbury? 

Edited by Desperate

3 minutes ago, SpikedElf said:

Someone on the Volunteering thread said that Oxfam had Glastonbury back up - can't verify as I'm already signed up for it but go go go!

Doesn't seem to be back up ? do you have to just keep refreshing?

2 minutes ago, Desperate said:

Sorry I am new to this, What does this mean? Is this to volunteer with Oxfam at Glastonbury? 

Yes, it means that Oxfam have some volunteering places available for this year's Glasto, so if you're not sorted for this year try and grab one!

3 minutes ago, Desperate said:

Yes at this link - https://myfestivals.oxfam.org.uk/Signup/FestivalRole

Just now, Andy95 said:

Doesn't seem to be back up ? do you have to just keep refreshing?

Someone mentioned the other day that they found it selectable doing this. I had it open for a few days and was doing intermittent refreshes. Refreshed at 9am the other day and they'd put on all those who'd dropped out who presumably got tickets in the resale