Resale Club 2019

McCor

Just putting in my £1.20 worth (inflation sucks), the pings i keep getting are showing that its actually the google languages pluggin which is hidden that keeps knocking my radar. the pings you get if they are for that can be very sporadic, as its just the google servers refreshing their stuff really. The best way if you can to scan the page i reckon would be a visual scanner, but ive not been able to find one that doesnt limit you to 1 hour checks.

p.s i'm new here, please dont kill me   ❤️  

language.png

21 minutes ago, wonker said:

Just got a ping for a change on the website, but can't see anything.

which site monitor are you using?
Probably just a small blip change as seetickets servers go live for the Friday 9am ticket sales (same happened on wednesday 9am)

12 minutes ago, mumzilla said:

I’ve signed up to checkpage but have not had any notifications for the past week- is this ok? I’ve selected the two pages recommended. 

Same here. I think a lot of the unimportant ones get filtered out by Neil! Thankfully...

1 minute ago, CP_8 said:

which site monitor are you using?
Probably just a small blip change as seetickets servers go live for the Friday 9am ticket sales (same happened on wednesday 9am)

Just the browser-based Visualping. Still, at least it's seen a change and I know that it's working on some level!

4 minutes ago, Andeh86 said:

Just putting in my £1.20 worth (inflation sucks), the pings i keep getting are showing that its actually the google languages pluggin which is hidden that keeps knocking my radar. the pings you get if they are for that can be very sporadic, as its just the google servers refreshing their stuff really. The best way if you can to scan the page i reckon would be a visual scanner, but ive not been able to find one that doesnt limit you to 1 hour checks.

p.s i'm new here, please dont kill me   ❤️  

language.png

handy tip Andeh, for that reason we won't kill you yet

11 minutes ago, wonker said:

Just the browser-based Visualping. Still, at least it's seen a change and I know that it's working on some level!

I'm using visualping too! Actually still have it actively checking the site since the 2016 secret resale! 

Didn't get any  notification recently but did get a very minor one on a browser plugin page monitor, could have been the language selection posted above

Time to shamelessly repost this for a bit of inspiration:

On 5/15/2015 at 10:27 AM, fightoffyour said:

Day gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my ticket is bought. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no clothes and do no work. I shall live and die at my computer. I am the keyboard on the ethernet. I am the watcher on the web. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the notification that wakes the sleepers, the pass into the realms of Glastonbury. I pledge my life and honor to the Resale's Watch, for this day and all the days to come.

:D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Morning resalers, just checking in to see how your sanity is bearing up. I’m crossing everything for you guys to get to the farm (knowing I won’t be there is tough but I’ve made my peace with it).

if I can help in a potential secret resale let me know your details as I’m usually sat at a computer all day (apart from today). If it happens it is totally possible to secure tickets, I’ve secured for a few years this way - I’m not lucky at main sale and resales - not secured my own ticket in a main sale for years, I’ve had more luck in secret resales than main/resale in last 6/7 years.

congrats on the new job @tinaw sorry you’ve had to pull out but we’ll be here and ready to go again on Oct T-day - and not in this thread...

im sure there’ll be comp winners from here too.

keep the faith guys

Edited by moheetoes
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

Morning resalers, just checking in to see how your sanity is bearing up. I’m crossing everything for you guys to get to the farm (knowing I won’t be there is tough but I’ve made my peace with it).

if I can help in a potential secret resale let me know your details as I’m usually sat at a computer all day (apart from today). If it happens it is totally possible to secure tickets, I’ve secured for a few years this way - I’m not lucky at main sale and resales - not secured my own ticket in a main sale for years, I’ve had more luck in secret resales than main/resale in last 6/7 years.

congrats on the new job @tinaw sorry you’ve had to pull out but we’ll be here again on Oct T-day.

im sure there’ll be comp winners from here too.

keep the faith guys

I would love some help with this, if you are happy to help me! 

Thank you! 

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:
  On 5/15/2015 at 10:27 AM, fightoffyour said:

Day gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my ticket is bought. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no clothes and do no work. I shall live and die at my computer. I am the keyboard on the ethernet. I am the watcher on the web. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the notification that wakes the sleepers, the pass into the realms of Glastonbury. I pledge my life and honor to the Resale's Watch, for this day and all the days to come.

:D

The Resale Club 2019 is dark and full of false alarms

1 minute ago, Kalopsia said:

I would love some help with this, if you are happy to help me! 

Thank you! 

Sure will do - let me know your reg details. I’m not sure how upto date the resale spreadsheet is now for people needing help.

Praying it will happen today!!! ? don’t wanna lose the positivity ahah. I’m trying for one ticket too. I have exams next week so today is the last day I can really sit by my laptop all day ?. Good luck everyone xx

se13 7df

Edited by Andy95

1 minute ago, FestiZebra said:

If I'm trying for a friend and random e-fester - how does this work with postage of tickets?

Suppose you either meet up around the site before you go in, or post the ticket to the person! I can vouch that there is a lot of trust buying for other, mostly lol