Resale Club 2019

McCor

We'll all keep hopeful there is a secret re-sale imminent and that we shall all be successful!

Failing that, by what date can we assume any resale is completely out of the question? June 1st? Earlier?

56 minutes ago, pentura said:

We'll all keep hopeful there is a secret re-sale imminent and that we shall all be successful!

Failing that, by what date can we assume any resale is completely out of the question? June 1st? Earlier?

I think you can safely assume there won't be a sale on the morning of the 26th June... I honestly feel for the folks on here having been there back in 2017. Hope springs eternal. The reality is that there will be no warning if it happens and anything else is just speculation and nothing more. It's hard to give up on the chances of there being one though and the only thing you can do is have a page monitor running and be as prepared as you can be. I really hope there is one and there is plenty of time I guess but I wouldn't pin all your hopes on it. If you can find a way in through working the festival then you have a better chance of being there. 

I happened to be looking for something else festival related and stumbled across the email confirmation from when I bought coach tickets in the secret resale a few years back so just thought I'd share - Wed 08/05/2013 13:23

That was a time when it wasn't the only day they did them, but I do recall it was very fortunate that I was near a browser, as they were fleeting.  Oh yeah and I chose to get a coach from London, even though it's 120 miles away, that seemed easy peasy as the day before I was looking at either Glasgow or Edinburgh as the two choices still on sale for me, but they're 300 odd miles.

Don't sit by your computer until June though - maybe just try and do it through your phone these days ;)

Edited by clarkete

49 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Don't lose hope everyone, some of us have been here since October, we're not about to give up now, keep this alive...

EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE SAY "HELL YEA!"

Been here since October 2016!!!! 

HELL YEAH!!!!!

1 hour ago, lolgriff13 said:

Good luck everyone. I seem to be refreshing the page every 5 minutes in the hope that something changes!

Unless you sign up for https://www.checkpage.co.uk/ you won't stand a chance. The so called secret resale tickets will  sell out in under 2 minutes. This is the page you need to monitor https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras  :)

21 minutes ago, Jessiieloo said:

I've been doing that since the day after the general resale ? 

41 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Unless you sign up for https://www.checkpage.co.uk/ you won't stand a chance. The so called secret resale tickets will  sell out in under 2 minutes. This is the page you need to monitor https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras  :)

21 minutes ago, Jessiieloo said:

I've been doing that since the day after the general resale ? 

Read my advice above :)

48 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I have had a whisper that the links for staff & friends of staff who requested tickets have had the links sent out now , so anything left is now secret resale goodies, I reckon tomorrow or very soon after .

good luck guys , lets get the success rate up . And get more e-festers on the farm ?

I can confirm that is correct as three of my friends got tickets via this route on Wednesday they had until today to buy their ticket via See-tickets website, hence the link still being live. Fingers crossed everyone :victory:

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Upvote 1

We are out of the running now - I’ve been lucky enough to get a new job and won’t be able to take any leave now. That’s ok though - all the effort will be going into the October sale!

fingers crossed for everyone waiting for a secret sale or competition. I’m not leaving this group though as I’d loved to see you guys get there. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tinaw said:

We are out of the running now - I’ve been lucky enough to get a new job and won’t be able to take any leave now. That’s ok though - all the effort will be going into the October sale!

fingers crossed for everyone waiting for a secret sale or competition. I’m not leaving this group though as I’d loved to see you guys get there. 

Ahh big congrats on the new job. That'll keep you busy this summer.

??

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

is it normally on the hour or is it a lot more random then that

From memory it was around 1:10pm in 2013 and think it may have been a bit later in 2016 so don't think its necessarily on the hour