Resale Club 2019

McCor

9 minutes ago, Cooter said:

If I'm not on here if and when it happens I'd be literally forever grateful.if anyone would be kind enough to purchase my four. We're not giving up until Glasto Friday.

639438893 TN156SF

3851164390 TN156SF 

2253309 TN156SF 

37855532 TN156RS

Thank you so much x

Is that last postcode TN15 6RS, but the others TN15 6SF?  Just checking in case someone does try for you and it wasn't right...

7 minutes ago, jamesburriss said:

Hi guys, 

Looking for 4 ? 

4282347778 NG138QF

3701612562 NG138QF

1141264833 NG138QF

3886757970 NG122NS 

+447429147923

surprise you can get on the internet in Bingham, only just got running water over there havent ya?

2 minutes ago, Andy95 said:

Seriously??? Been frantically checking Oxfam and didn’t see it :( 

Yep, feel really annoyed with myself now as I got one yesterday and I knew the deadline for completing applications was this morning, so made sense for the uncompleted ones to go back on ?

5 minutes ago, franathy said:

Yep, feel really annoyed with myself now as I got one yesterday and I knew the deadline for completing applications was this morning, so made sense for the uncompleted ones to go back on ?

:o wish i had known. Is it pointless trying for oxfam now?

Edited by Andy95

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but desperately trying to get just ONE ticket after trying 4 times throughout the year.... Probably a dumb question but how did you manage to get an oxfam volunteering ticket? Did you just keep refreshing this page: https://myfestivals.oxfam.org.uk/Signup/FestivalRole ? After logging in etc? 

Thanks & good luck everyone!

8 minutes ago, franathy said:

24 minutes ago, franathy said:

Oxfam places back on this morning... missed them (trying for a friend now). Worth keeping an eye on it. 

If you genuinely want to get to the festival this is the way. While it's good to keep the hope it's good to be realistic too. There was no resale last year and seetickets have said there won't be one this year either.