Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Nice one, mate! Really pleased for you! 

Cheers. Just need to confirm my training. I looked at my phone when my mate sent it and rushed to the toilet to find a gap....No hesitation just click and pay. I'll be very much hoping for shifts not working Saturday or Sunday evening....don't want to miss Miley but I'll happily work on the leaving day and any time from Tuesday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday early morning.

1 hour ago, Janaka said:

There was a stack of date/time options when I applied earlier today. Sorry was only looking at London ones but sure they were all over the country

Ah, my mistake! Was going off what’s been posted in the Oxfam volunteer Facebook group but I must have misunderstood. As you were. 

Edited by oakdown

2 hours ago, Padgey said:

It appears so.  As soon as I read @SpikedElf post I got on and bagged a place.

We could have an Efests Oxfam group by the looks of things!

That’s great news mate, well done! I didn’t look at my phone this morning at work till just before lunch, they’d all gone by then. I’m gutted ?

Finally got me Guardian today, so funny seeing all your stories, exactly what happened to me Saturday, tried 4 shops. 2 didn't have the paper and 2 had no idea what to do with the code! Finally got it sorted in the Co-op in Bham city centre at dinner time, told her I'll be in every day, she was chuffed when it went through and even more chuffed when I told what it was for. I only have the 15p off receipt though, I'll take it back into there on me way home

Lets hope us lot on here win

29 minutes ago, Perks said:

Finally got me Guardian today, so funny seeing all your stories, exactly what happened to me Saturday, tried 4 shops. 2 didn't have the paper and 2 had no idea what to do with the code! Finally got it sorted in the Co-op in Bham city centre at dinner time, told her I'll be in every day, she was chuffed when it went through and even more chuffed when I told what it was for. I only have the 15p off receipt though, I'll take it back into there on me way home

It does seem to be quite a lot of work ?

30 minutes ago, Perks said:

I might have a go a couple of times as I read that you get as many chances as papers you buy.

47 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

You can only enter once a day according to their T&Cs.

Not sure where I read it but each day a paper purchased you get one. I'm not even sure how you find out if you've won.

I'm going to get a great of mailers or the 3 for 12 from Tesco as one last ditch as winning as I don't mind losing part of the deposit if I have a free reign.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Not sure where I read it but each day a paper purchased you get one. I'm not even sure how you find out if you've won.

I'm going to get a great of mailers or the 3 for 12 from Tesco as one last ditch as winning as I don't mind losing part of the deposit if I have a free reign.

Yeah that's it, you can only enter once a day but if you buy a paper on numerous days you get entered for every day you buy. If that's what you meant anyway then sorry!

*Glastonbury Festival 2019*
Looking for experienced and enthusiastic Chefs, KP's, Waiting Staff, Runners, Baristas, set up staff and pack down staff.
All for a backstage restaurant at the festival. 
Need to be available from 26th June - 1st July.
If interested, please send cv (including phone numbers for at least 2 recent references) to emilysbaruk@gmail.com please do not DM

Hi guys! I’m Andy, longtime lurker on here. Failed to get tickets this year while my group of friends are all going! Thought I’d say hi, and that I’ve also entered all the available comps apart from the guardian. Still hoping for the secret resale!! I only need one ticket :( 

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

Yeah that's it, you can only enter once a day but if you buy a paper on numerous days you get entered for every day you buy. If that's what you meant anyway then sorry!

That's what I meant haha. How do.you find out if you win?

1 hour ago, rich@ said:

*Glastonbury Festival 2019*
Looking for experienced and enthusiastic Chefs, KP's, Waiting Staff, Runners, Baristas, set up staff and pack down staff.
All for a backstage restaurant at the festival. 
Need to be available from 26th June - 1st July.
If interested, please send cv (including phone numbers for at least 2 recent references) to emilysbaruk@gmail.com please do not DM

Runners is intriguing.