Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i have been thinking long and Hard about this . if you cant accept winning tickets and give them away ..

maybe if each of us ticket holders take a none ticket holders details , ie email ect what is required for competion entry , maybe even set up various gmail accounts that are NON person related , ie glastoefester1234@gmail and that way we can " enter " on behalf of the non ticket holders , the more email addys we can set up , the more entrys we could have .

this would of course require a spreedsheet of all the email addys , and who they relate to , i would say to set the password the same for all of them to make it easy to administer .

what do you think guys , can we make this happen , even if we only get one more person through the hallowed green gates , it has to be worth the effort .

I’ve heard worse ideas.

Thats what they call outside the box thinking!

One day I’m sure I’ll come up with a bloody good idea, but I wouldn’t hold your breath!

5 hours ago, stt11 said:

I've deleted my name from the spreadsheet. Because I have booked onto a Big Green coach package, to Rock Werchter festival, in Belgium. I'll just leave the link here, in case anyone else wants to book:-

https://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/events/rock-werchter-tickets-coach-travel

Please can someone try for the coach sale buddy, I have to leave behind, when leaving this re-sale club. His username is @maelzoid  . You will find his details on the spreadsheet. Thank-You.:drinks:

We are thinking of doing this on coach. Will it be an awful journey though?

Hi Everyone

Ive not been here for a while, some of our group lost out in the sale on Sunday and have previously as See have messed up one on the party's details which was supposed to be sorted. I'm onto them about it, don't hold out much hope. In the mean time which alert is everyone using for page changes in case there are secret sales.

Thanks Deb

39 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

I went to Tomorrowland in Beligium with Big Green Coach 3 times. I think the journey took about 13 hours (from Nottingham) but it was mainly through the night and there were plenty of stops to stretch your legs. Once we got to the other side of the channel, most people started drinking so the journey went fairly quick.

That said, the journey back feeling rough was fairly savage!

1 hour ago, Chrisp1986 said:

I thought it was a better alternative to flying. There's a long break in the middle, for the Dover to Calais crossing, I think. That's why I don't mind it. I don't know much about Belgium, but I suppose there must be quite a lot of nice scenery, on a coach trip.

12 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

if we throuw this around a bit on here , get everyones ideas in the pot , and see if we cant get someone past the green gates.

failing that , whos in charge of the tunnel commitee ??

Well I do have a shovel with a stiff handle.

ooeerr missus!

33 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

if we throuw this around a bit on here , get everyones ideas in the pot , and see if we cant get someone past the green gates.

19 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Well I do have a shovel with a stiff handle.

ooeerr missus!

I can help dig but I don't have a stiff handle! 

My sadness and general malaise after ticket failure will surely be enough to help dig though. 

1 hour ago, stt11 said:

I thought it was a better alternative to flying. There's a long break in the middle, for the Dover to Calais crossing, I think. That's why I don't mind it. I don't know much about Belgium, but I suppose there must be quite a lot of nice scenery, on a coach trip.

Is the ferry crossing overnight though? Thinking a rough sleep on a gard ferry seat isn't best start to a camping weekend!

5 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Anyone else who missed out down for camo’ing up and hiding in the bushes until the Wednesday of Glasto?

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

best get in there soon ... fence is going up in a day or two ... (dont forget to pack some twixes ) 

Yeah sure!!! I'll pop some Twix's on my Sainsburys order :) 

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

i have been thinking long and Hard about this . if you cant accept winning tickets and give them away ..

maybe if each of us ticket holders take a none ticket holders details , ie email ect what is required for competion entry , maybe even set up various gmail accounts that are NON person related , ie glastoefester1234@gmail and that way we can " enter " on behalf of the non ticket holders , the more email addys we can set up , the more entrys we could have .

this would of course require a spreedsheet of all the email addys , and who they relate to , i would say to set the password the same for all of them to make it easy to administer .

what do you think guys , can we make this happen , even if we only get one more person through the hallowed green gates , it has to be worth the effort .

As a person that doesn’t have tickets I think this is a good idea.

We have the original google docs spreadsheet from the resale so we could setup another tab on there?

5 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

who has access to modify the spreadsheet ?

we need to realy think about this to make sure we get it correct , and in a hurry as the comps will start to come out now,

Anyone can amend the sheet, it’s a shared one. Here’s the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0

I think the way you suggested is a good starting point, buddy up with someone that has a tickets, and used a new email address? 

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

I think you're over-thinking it. The email doesn't need to match anything, just the name. I've entered a few for my mate, who I was trying for on Sunday.

Entered my email, and his first and last name. 

3 minutes ago, Hawros said:

I think you're over-thinking it. The email doesn't need to match anything, just the name. I've entered a few for my mate, who I was trying for on Sunday.

Entered my email, and his first and last name. 

do most not require a contact phone number ... so they ring you and ask who the other person would be ... ?

I think the only concern with this is a lot of then say anyone with multiple entries will automatically be disqualified. So I’m assuming by this they must mean the registered name? 

I guess if the person trying is called John Smith that would be fine but with a name like mine they’d clock in immediately :lol: 

21 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I think the only concern with this is a lot of then say anyone with multiple entries will automatically be disqualified. So I’m assuming by this they must mean the registered name? 

I guess if the person trying is called John Smith that would be fine but with a name like mine they’d clock in immediately :lol: 

I was wondering about that, if I entered more with different email addresses would they notice? They can't be that Tom Ozanne's out there...

I think that was the original idea though for people with tickets to enter but to use the names of the ticketless?

27 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I was wondering about that, if I entered more with different email addresses would they notice? They can't be that Tom Ozanne's out there...

I think that was the original idea though for people with tickets to enter but to use the names of the ticketless?

This is my worry. With a name like Rhys Dibble I am willing to bet I’m the only one :lol: 

So I guess it’s a case of if we were lucky enough to be picked at random but they saw we had 5 entries against our names but against 5 different email addresses/numbers (some ours, some of other efesters), would we be disqualified?

4 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Ok , so it seams we buddy up ( ticket holder with none ticket holder ) and enter as many competitions as possible on their behalf, a random email, with none ticket holder name and phone number.

did you post that twice for extra upvotes ? :) 

1 minute ago, scho said:

So is there a secret resale thread for this year yet or are we going with the assumption that it's not going to happen?

Some useful info would be the secret sale dates for 15 and 16 if anyones got them.

I pretty sure it was 18th May at around 11am in 2015!