Resale Club 2019

McCor

12 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Ok , so let’s get a definitive list of competitions, those without tickets go for it on your own behalf, those with tickets go for those without.

can we add any links to the spreadsheet, or maybe start a new one , not sure who set up the original one .

lets all get on board with this guys , I know there is only a slim chance , but some chance is better than no chance , 

who’s in ?

I can't believe people are now willing to sit and enter competitions for the lovely people of efests. 

You guys are the Best!!! 

Thanks @Big durbs ?

I've entered the ones I can and I'm on the desperate hunt for some Mallets cider in the North East, anyone know where I can buy enough to drown my sorrows?? 

#stillhoping 

If anyone wants me to enter some comps on their behalf , do let me know. 

Got mine in October. Have been lurking this thread for a few months in the build up to getting a friends in the resale. Would love to be able to do my bit to help an Efester get to the farm. 

Ive also set up alerts on ‘Follow That Page’ in the hope of a secret resale - is this right ? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hot rocks said:

I’ve also requested a refund on a quiet east cv ticket today, our friends were unlucky in the resale ?

As we didn’t get tickets, my nephew is returning his GA ticket and camper west pass ( he classes glasto as his ‘family time’ and can’t justify the expense if we’re not there with him).

I've deleted my name from the spreadsheet. Because I have booked onto a Big Green coach package, to Rock Werchter festival, in Belgium. I'll just leave the link here, in case anyone else wants to book:-

https://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/events/rock-werchter-tickets-coach-travel

Please can someone try for the coach sale buddy, I have to leave behind, when leaving this re-sale club. His username is @maelzoid  . You will find his details on the spreadsheet. Thank-You.:drinks:

5 minutes ago, hannaranks said:

If anyone wants me to enter some comps on their behalf , do let me know. 

Got mine in October. Have been lurking this thread for a few months in the build up to getting a friends in the resale. Would love to be able to do my bit to help an Efester get to the farm. 

Ive also set up alerts on ‘Follow That Page’ in the hope of a secret resale - is this right ? 

Can I take you up on that offer @hannaranks??! ?

I'm going sit and drink my crates of Mallets while constantly pouring over checkpage!!

I think this year's GFest has driven me mad ?

Just now, ameski18 said:

Can I take you up on that offer @hannaranks??! ?

I'm going sit and drink my crates of Mallets while constantly pouring over checkpage!!

I think this year's GFest has driven me mad ?

Yes of course ! I’ll do them all three times as I have three email addresses. 

What is your name as I’ll enter yours instead of mine in case I get lucky! 

9 minutes ago, hannaranks said:

Yes of course ! I’ll do them all three times as I have three email addresses. 

What is your name as I’ll enter yours instead of mine in case I get lucky! 

Haha. Amazing!! You hero.

Name: Mrs. Amy Herdman

I'm on the Google sheet too in case you need to verify me. ?

38 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I won tickets in 2014 with R1xtra. Won other festival tickets through various places! 

Fantastic. You never usually hear if people win these things other than the famous one on here in 2017.

I won some in 2012 to V Festival along with a free Vango tent. Wasn't the worst thing in the world but that festival was an eye opener. Never won any to Glasto though. 

Edited by Doug85

12 minutes ago, smudger said:

Birthday card from my work colleagues today......

0208d619-ccd6-4eb6-af73-79ef35118157.jpg

If you have managed to get a ticket then that’s very amusing

If you haven’t managed to get a ticket then it’s not so

And happy birthday!!

1 hour ago, smudger said:

Birthday card from my work colleagues today......

0208d619-ccd6-4eb6-af73-79ef35118157.jpg

So if you havnt got a ticket, you’ve just spend a few days in your own private hellish rehab coming to terms with your misfortune and these bastards do that to you. You really have to plot your revenge, no holds barred, delve into the depths of depravity to find their weaknesses, their hidden fetishes, and exploit them to the full when it’s their birthdays.

If you have a ticket then you’ve really nice workmates

happy birthday! 

Hi Everyone

Ive not been here for a while, some of our group lost out in the sale on Sunday and have previously as See have messed up one on the party's details which was supposed to be sorted. I'm onto them about it, don't hold out much hope. In the mean time which alert is everyone using for page changes in case there are secret sales.

Thanks Deb