Resale Club 2019

McCor

Ive heard im not that lucky quoted several times over the last few days ..... luck is something which can quiet easily change just like that .... In it to win it !! and what a fantastic ultimate prize a pair of Glastonbury tickets would be .... I say that having won a pair before :) 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I'm registered with Oxfam but the only options available currently are working in the shops, I take it of anything else comes up they email? 

No. Best assumption (and what's happened so far) is that if they process a cancellation, then that place becomes available on the site straight away, first come first served. So unfortunately it's going to be a case of keep checking in and see if it's changed.

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i just love the comuniuty spirit on here , total support to people we hardly know , just awesome glastonbury spirit ?

So how’s about us lucky enough to have tickets entering the comps so we can help fellow efesters? Only problem would be the organisers stipulating tickets arnt transferable.

8 minutes ago, incident said:

No. Best assumption (and what's happened so far) is that if they process a cancellation, then that place becomes available on the site straight away, first come first served. So unfortunately it's going to be a case of keep checking in and see if it's changed.

I see, thanks for letting me know!

3 hours ago, Fork_UK said:

Just got an Alert from the See Tickets page and it took me to the purchase page.  Put the reg number and postcode in, but "Admission tickets are currently unavailable".  :(

3 hours ago, Levitz said:

Beating out of my chest as I added the numbers.....

Same thing happened in 17 although in the end nothing happened. My advice would be to keep a couple of the the pre-filled pages open just on the offchance.

5 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

My friends ended up with 2, one of which they have returned so keep monitoring SeeTickets as more will be on sale. :)

I’ve also requested a refund on a quiet east cv ticket today, our friends were unlucky in the resale ?

Had a look at the wateraid comp to see if I could help out.

A quick look at the t and cs of the wateraid comp mentions tickets not transferable and photo ID required when collecting tickets which will have winners names printed on them. Obviously designed to prevent someone making a fortune reselling them. Wonder if the festival has decreed this as a condition of awarding prizes. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

I was looking at volunteering or working after we missed out in October but my glastobuddy is in a workshop all week and self employed and has been working 12 hr days and weekends  recently, he's not really up for then also working at the festival whilst losing pay  (I don't blame him).  I don't want to go without him, so am angling for the super secret flash resale again and comps.

In other news  @mcmenace sent me a super lovely message today re: getting them coach tix and am very chuffed for them, still hoping we can get to the farm too and maybe share a strawberry daiquiri in the rocket lounge. 

Lovely peeps in here keeping our spirits high too. ?

Edited by Levitz

I'm loving the willingness to help and trying to keep spirits high, this place is brilliant for things like that. I've felt on and off emotional at times the last day or so and that's really helped.

Competitions and volunteering seem the best (albeit slim) chances of getting. What are the volunteer options other than Oxfam? Water Aid seems booked up as is the recycling too.

9 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I'm loving the willingness to help and trying to keep spirits high, this place is brilliant for things like that. I've felt on and off emotional at times the last day or so and that's really helped.

Competitions and volunteering seem the best (albeit slim) chances of getting. What are the volunteer options other than Oxfam? Water Aid seems booked up as is the recycling too.

Shelter ask for volunteers as well

Reading competition's t&c's it suggests the winner must take a ticket and cannot be passed on, do we think that is the case? I think people have said they have won tickets for others. 

Edited by Padgey

11 hours ago, Levitz said:

I was looking at volunteering or working after we missed out in October but my glastobuddy is in a workshop all week and self employed and has been working 12 hr days and weekends  recently, he's not really up for then also working at the festival whilst losing pay  (I don't blame him).  I don't want to go without him, so am angling for the super secret flash resale again and comps.

In other news  @mcmenace sent me a super lovely message today re: getting them coach tix and am very chuffed for them, still hoping we can get to the farm too and maybe share a strawberry daiquiri in the rocket lounge. 

Lovely peeps in here keeping our spirits high too. ?

Hopefully we will get to meet for that strawberry daiquiri! Will keep my eyes peeled and fingers crossed for you, and if I can help in any way then I gladly will.

16 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Reading competition's t&c's it suggests the winner must take a ticket and cannot be passed on, do we think that is the case? I think people have said they have won tickets for others. 

It’d probably depend on who’s running the competition as I’d imagine the one with Mallets Cider can be passed on whereas others say for The Guardian you sign up with your details. 

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

It’d probably depend on who’s running the competition as I’d imagine the one with Mallets Cider can be passed on whereas others say for The Guardian you sign up with your details. 

This is in the Mallet's T&C's:

Prize must be accepted as offered by the named winner. Entrants must take the person they named in the registration process, to join them at the festival. This will be strictly monitored with formal identification required on entry to the festival. The Promoter cannot be responsible for incorrect names or spelling that prevent entry into the festival. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable and cannot be resold.