Resale Club 2019

McCor

11 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

The T&Cs on that came up on my google alert last week, but couldn't find the comp till yesterday. Not sure if it's been in the paper/online yet? 

50 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Didn't Neil hint at a rumour of no metal slot this year because of something 'big' for 2020?

Short of a Floyd reunion, Zeppelin would be my dream ticket and unlike Floyd it is a slightly more realistic possibility.

(making the obvious allowances for the shortages of key members of course)

24 minutes ago, smudger said:

Short of a Floyd reunion, Zeppelin would be my dream ticket and unlike Floyd it is a slightly more realistic possibility.

(making the obvious allowances for the shortages of key members of course)

In Floyd's case it's more likely to be a shortage of guitars ?

1 hour ago, andyb66 said:

I’ll  state this here and now. 

Ive entered a couple of comps but I know it’s unlikely I’ll be able to get time off work should I be lucky enough to win...

If I win you can have my tickets!

Its there in black and white.

Wow, this place really is is amazing. I mean if you win hopefully you can go yourself. If not then there will be a lot of alcohol or other forms of payment coming your way!

Plus an upvote every day for the rest of time. 

25 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Did anyone else get the checkpage notification from Neil’s thing for the ticket page? It’s letting you enter registrations and postcodes but says admission tickets are unavailable.

Happens every year. Never works. Reckon Matt's got his hands on the See website and is taking his revenge!

2 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

How many credits will I go through using checkpage and what URL should I use to check 

Depends how many times they mess with the pages, have had about 6/7 this PM. Neil says just the main page.

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Wow, this place really is is amazing. I mean if you win hopefully you can go yourself. If not then there will be a lot of alcohol or other forms of payment coming your way!

Plus an upvote every day for the rest of time. 

Firstly I am a man of my word so if by some stroke of good fortune I do win then the tickets are yours. I suspect if I were to attend this year my wife would probably leave me and  I’m not entirely sure a divorce has made its way onto my ‘to do’ list!

Sorry to break the bad news to you by I am also not that lucky. Never won anything in my life. Never got past the grey holding page in seetickets. 

In fact I’m so unlucky if I fell into a giant barrel full of tits I’d come out sucking my thumb!

• Upvote 1