Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Im still in shock and cant speak! ? cant believe how many regulars and locals missed out on tickets! May be they want a different crowd! Secret resales maybe! 

It's not even that, it's just the popularity is at an all-time high, lots of new people want to go, lots of people want to tick it off the bucket list. Most people who go want to return, only so many spots available before it's full.

37 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

First time since 2008 missing out on tickets.

I thought October was bad but this morning hurt so much. I guess this is what heartbreak feels like..

Have faith in your heart that you're missing out this year so that someone may go for the first time ? 

48 minutes ago, ledwards said:

I reckon Oxfam will have loads of places released since resale. Join the group on Facebook and follow their page on the website - they’ve reopened places a couple times since the sign up in Feb!

The website is not showing any places at all as yet. I just checked.

Tried this morning for tickets for a family friend. There were a total of at least nine individual devices on different systems  in different locations all looking to secure those two tickets. Not one got beyond the grey page. I'm gutted for them.

I'm also actually even more gutted for masses of people on here. After failing to get tickets this morning I shot off to my pitch to sell carvings and once set up followed all the comments on this thread. 

It is awful to see so much heartbreak in a thread on here.Usually eFests is so uplifting. (OK,  can be odd/scathing/funny etc)

Reading such a string of sad posts over the day is awful especially as so many of the posts were clearly from people for whom the festival is something very special. That is what made it such hard reading. 

All I can say is fingers crossed you'll find some way in, comp win, volunteer work, secret resale or anything that works. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Martin Ashford said:

The website is not showing any places at all as yet. I just checked.

Think it will take a few days to filter through if people are cancelling due to resale success as their office hours won't cover Sunday's. 

16 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Think it will take a few days to filter through if people are cancelling due to resale success as their office hours won't cover Sunday's. 

True. Everybody should note that they are still showing places for 2000 Trees, NASS, Wilderness, Boomtown, Leeds/Reading and Shambala. Also check out the Festaff website. I was surprised at the number and variety of events they cover.

49 minutes ago, ledwards said:

I reckon Oxfam will have loads of places released since resale. Join the group on Facebook and follow their page on the website - they’ve reopened places a couple times since the sign up in Feb!

I believe their deadline for cancellations is the 3rd of May, so any opportunities may arise a few days after? I’d recommend checking at least daily, particularly after that date.

https://donate.shelter.org.uk/register-glastonbury/~my-donation

Link I had for Shelter still appears to be working..

Main website says all gone but this link seems to bypass all of that to go sign up.

Takes you direct to the page to pay the £300 and fill in your details. 

Hopefully this will help one of you good people get back to the farm in June. 

3 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

Let us know how you get on :) 

Sent the email this evening. Just tried to be overly polite and went down the “I haven’t received my confirmation email although I did get the purchase complete link” line.

Don’t think it’ll work but as we said, nothing to lose really!

On a different note, does anyone else feel there seem to be less competitions this year? Normally I’ve had tickets in October sale so haven’t paid a huge amount of attention to them but I’m sure I recall seeing more than the 3 (GWR, Mallets Cider and Water Aid) I’ve seen this year?

20 minutes ago, ChunkySandwedge said:

https://donate.shelter.org.uk/register-glastonbury/~my-donation

Link I had for Shelter still appears to be working..

Main website says all gone but this link seems to bypass all of that to go sign up.

Takes you direct to the page to pay the £300 and fill in your details. 

Hopefully this will help one of you good people get back to the farm in June. 

@Cooter One for you :)

23 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

On a different note, does anyone else feel there seem to be less competitions this year? Normally I’ve had tickets in October sale so haven’t paid a huge amount of attention to them but I’m sure I recall seeing more than the 3 (GWR, Mallets Cider and Water Aid) I’ve seen this year?

Radio 1 did one earlier in the year and I'm sure them and/or Radio 2 will do the week before Glastonbury. EE may also do one although not sure if that will be to current customers. 

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Sent the email this evening. Just tried to be overly polite and went down the “I haven’t received my confirmation email although I did get the purchase complete link” line.

Don’t think it’ll work but as we said, nothing to lose really!

Really hope this comes good for you.