Resale Club 2019

McCor

is the grey holding page of doom the one that just loops ? there's a lot of people that got tickets this year that I know who had never shown any interest in Glastonbury before, but after the 2017 heatwave everyone wanted to get involved (only have myself to blame for raving with excitement about the festival constantly) 

Congratulations for anyone who got through today, commiserations to the rest. I will still be trying every which way I can possibly think of right up until week of where I'll have to accept defeat and go offline for a few days haha 

13 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Thanks again for trying, you got a lot closer than any of us.

Do people think it’s worth giving See a call? Feel like it might sound like I’m just trying it on but there is proof that we got to that stage...

I’d email them, and attach the screenshots and just asked them to confirm whether they payment went through, explain you know they must be really busy and that you appreciate the help. 

53 minutes ago, bdon89 said:

is the grey holding page of doom the one that just loops ? 

I felt like mine was just looping, particularly as it didn't update to say sold out, and twas a grey page, but I think the holding page that leads to the payment page is also grey. I did the CV sale after and got the same grey holding page before getting through to payment page. So IDK but it seemed weird to me somehow

25 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Yeah that’s true! Think I’ll go with the super polite route and make it sound like I assume I have a ticket and just want confirmation that I do. 

Might be difficult if the money hasn’t gone from the account of course but nothing to lose.

Let us know how you get on :) 

7 hours ago, chazwwe said:

I got that, went back to the glastonbury website click 2019 tickets and got through in one click. 

Same. Some weird glitch. Worth remembering for next year. Also seemed to allow a long time to fill in details - I was buying for someone else and had various cards rejected til I realised delivery had to be changed to my address, not the lead booker. Must have been 4-5 minutes

Man I’m gutted. Proper gutted. It’s hurts. We are a group of 4, 2 of Me pals got resale tickets on Thurs. 2 of us left. We added a couple of other pals. Nothing. I’m fucking chuffed for me pals who got them, but I’m fucking distraught at the same time. The Wednesday when they go, is gonna be so brutal.

5 minutes ago, Perks said:

Man I’m gutted. Proper gutted. It’s hurts. We are a group of 4, 2 of Me pals got resale tickets on Thurs. 2 of us left. We added a couple of other pals. Nothing. I’m fucking chuffed for me pals who got them, but I’m fucking distraught at the same time. The Wednesday when they go, is gonna be so brutal.

I feel you. The only one in a group of 9 missing out.

Today has definitely sucked. I feel so glum. I just couldn't get past the holding page, how on earth were people doing it. Just luck I guess.

I'm not giving up just yet. But this is horrible, all I wanted if to see The Killers headline. I've been with my friends who have all been lucky enough to see their fav band headline and now it's my fav bank I can't get tickets.

7 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Today has definitely sucked. I feel so glum. I just couldn't get past the holding page, how on earth were people doing it. Just luck I guess.

Yep. Luck. But why didn’t we get any of it.

Feel deflated. No matter what I say to myself, just can’t cheer up. Ridiculous really.

First time since 2009 (my first Glasto) where I haven't been able to acquire a general ticket.

I don't feel quite so glum about it because my entire camp dropped out during the week due to giving up annual leave, other commitments and not fancying it if certain other people weren't going.

So we all missed out rather than a portion of us, sure we will all be back in the hunt in October.

Edited by robillustrates

2 hours ago, EMorgz92 said:

Got my tickets this morning for myself and @TabulaRasa!!!! So bloody relieved and thanks to @MetaKate and @crazyfool1 plus any other e festers who tried for us! So relieved and excited to be back on the farm this year - and only a few more weeks to wait! 

not a problem :) ....I like to think ticket karma will be paid back in future years ... this forum has provided me with much entertainment over the dark days of the fallow year ... reading this thread today really gives a complete mix of emotions ... I will be buying some of the mallets at some point soon and endeavouring to spot competitions to help .... if anyone wants to pm me their details  on the off chance a secret resale might happen as its worked for me in the past ... lets hope the ones who have failed manage to find some decent alternatives although I know I would be distraught if I missed out . All the best to the extended efest family CF x

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Congrats to anyone that managed to get tickets! There seems to be a large group who still couldn't' get tickets in the resale (including myself), I'm keen on getting as much info on secret resales as I can, where is best to get this info? 

I'm trying to find a way of tracking the see tickets glastonbury webpage for changes and to somehow get notified when this happens, but can't seem to find a way or sorting it out.

Any help would be mutely appreciated!

You can track the website using an app but i don't know what it's called to be honest.

Your best bet would be to chase up any last remaining volunteer positions or enter competitions at this point, they somehow managed to not have a secret resale at all in 2017 and it only lasted a minute in 2016 apparently?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Perks said:

Yep. Luck. But why didn’t we get any of it.

Feel deflated. No matter what I say to myself, just can’t cheer up. Ridiculous really.

I don't think its ridiculous at all, the festival means so much to many of us here clearly and for me at least when I'm there I hardly feel any of the every day anxiety or feeling; the place really is special. I can't cheer up today either.

Just now, robillustrates said:

You can track the website using an app but i don't know what it's called to be honest.

Your best bet would be to chase up any last remaining volunteer positions or enter competitions at this point, they somehow managed to not have a secret resale at all in 2017 and it only lasted a minute in 2016 apparently?

Who are the last volunteering positions with, they all seem to be filled up from the main ones I see?

Just now, Ozanne said:

Who are the last volunteering positions with, they all seem to be filled up from the main ones I see?

At this point the chances would be slim as I'm sure they are all well subscribed with waiting lists even though they will get some inevitable drop outs between now and the festival. I don't know is my honest answer, I've not checked myself or had experience with them.

11 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Congrats to anyone that managed to get tickets! There seems to be a large group who still couldn't' get tickets in the resale (including myself), I'm keen on getting as much info on secret resales as I can, where is best to get this info? 

I'm trying to find a way of tracking the see tickets glastonbury webpage for changes and to somehow get notified when this happens, but can't seem to find a way or sorting it out.

I've used the website followthatpage and you choose which url to track and they sent you emails when it changes with a quick summary of what has changed. I've still got it set up but it doesn't ping me often to be honest. Worth doing though for secret resales!

12 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

10 minutes ago, robillustrates said:

Checkpage.co.uk 

24 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I'm not giving up just yet. But this is horrible, all I wanted if to see The Killers headline. I've been with my friends who have all been lucky enough to see their fav band headline and now it's my fav bank I can't get tickets.

Have faith mate, from your posts I can see you love the place. I'm in the same boat as you and after the initial shock of this mornings hell I'm back on the case. Don't give up yet.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Have faith mate, from your posts I can see you love the place. I'm in the same boat as you and after the initial shock of this mornings hell I'm back on the case. Don't give up yet.

Thanks for the kind words mate. What's your plan of attack?

20 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

First time since 2008 missing out on tickets.

I thought October was bad but this morning hurt so much. I guess this is what heartbreak feels like..

Oh no, I was hoping you’d be lucky in the resale :( there’s still competitions!