Resale Club 2019

McCor

13 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

you will love it , but its a double edged sword , as many on here will tell you , once you have been , you will NEVER want to miss it , and if you don't get a ticket one year , its Samaritans on speed dial time …... 

I'll make sure that I make the most of this year's festival!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

The issue is the page died after the submitted the card details. So whilst the link showed Glastonbury.seetickets.com/purchase/complete the confirmation page didn’t actually load. So the screenshot is effectively of a blank page with that link at the top.

I had that in 17, couldn’t properly confirm for about 10 mins till the email came through 

I’ve knocked back 4 cans of mojito’s that I bought for the festival (see - was keeping the PMA going)

We have got a back up plan of seeing the chemical brothers at the Eden project, trying to plan a mini Glasto in Cornwall instead 

• Like 1

It’s not the end of the world not getting glasto tickets , it’s missing your first glasto that hurts so missing out on tickets again ain’t that bad ,plenty of over great smaller festivals to go too , i didn’t get tickets again , but at least I am going to bearded theory  so not all bad and the line up is better I think 

2 minutes ago, PetePie said:

It’s not the end of the world not getting glasto tickets , it’s missing your first glasto that hurts so missing out on tickets again ain’t that bad ,plenty of over great smaller festivals to go too , i didn’t get tickets again , but at least I am going to bearded theory  so not all bad and the line up is better I think 

What if you do that every year anyway though. Glastonbury is my reset switch, no matter what has been going on in life, those 5 days just sort me out and put me in a great mood for summer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

The issue is the page died after the submitted the card details. So whilst the link showed Glastonbury.seetickets.com/purchase/complete the confirmation page didn’t actually load. So the screenshot is effectively of a blank page with that link at the top.

Shame. But, if you got the URL, then that suggests to me all might be well.....get on the phone to See and let me know the result. Fingers and toes crossed for you x

2 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

What if you do that every year anyway though. Glastonbury is my reset switch, no matter what has been going on in life, those 5 days just sort me out and put me in a great mood for summer.

I hear what your saying , I was gutted when I first missed out on tickets for glasto but the 2nd time I missed out I wasn’t that bothered , so I just went to other festivals instead , or went abroad when glasto was on ,or didn’t watch it on the tv , I missed out on tickets again this year , but I might be working it yet , but if I don’t end up working it this year I ain’t to bothered , as we know people who said they could easy get us in 

Having been sat here since 8.30 this AM reading through everyone’s stories of joy, sorrow, tears, highs, lows, I am now kicking myself for overclubbing on my holidays this year meaning getting an extra few days off to attend Glasto is not happening. I’ve known for a while I wouldn’t be able to get there but reading the thread for the last few hours has made me realise I’m a twat for booking certain things up.

I really didn’t think it through very carefully and have shot myself in the foot.

If they had twat of the year Awards and awarded a first second and third prize I’d come fourth- because  I’m a twat!

4 minutes ago, PetePie said:

I hear what your saying , I was gutted when I first missed out on tickets for glasto but the 2nd time I missed out I wasn’t that bothered , so I just went to other festivals instead , or went abroad when glasto was on ,or didn’t watch it on the tv , I missed out on tickets again this year , but I might be working it yet , but if I don’t end up working it this year I ain’t to bothered , as we know people who said they could easy get us in 

You sound like my mate. "It's not the be all and end all." 

I guess it isn't but as I've stated, it's gonna be very weird not being there in June.

Edited by WS_Jack_III

Got my tickets this morning for myself and @TabulaRasa!!!! So bloody relieved and thanks to @MetaKate and @crazyfool1 plus any other e festers who tried for us! So relieved and excited to be back on the farm this year - and only a few more weeks to wait! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

You sound like my mate. "It's not the be all and end all." 

I guess it isn't but as I've stated, it's gonna be very weird not being there in June.

I went to Turkey when glasto was on ,the first time I missed out on tickets and couldn’t get any tv coverage over there of glasto so didn’t see any of it , so I didn’t really miss it , but regarding secret resales I did secure tickets a couple of times for mates , it’s just timing being on the page when they went on sale , so it’s not over yet there is still hope , that’s if there is a secret resale this year 

1 minute ago, PetePie said:

I went to Turkey when glasto was on ,the first time I missed out on tickets and couldn’t get any tv coverage over there of glasto so didn’t see any of it , so I didn’t really miss it , but regarding secret resales I did secure tickets a couple of times for mates , it’s just timing being on the page when they went on sale , so it’s not over yet there is still hope , that’s if there is a secret resale this year 

Managed to get a mate a ticket for his first one a few years back via the secret resales. Was shocked when there wasn't one last year.

24 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Having been sat here since 8.30 this AM reading through everyone’s stories of joy, sorrow, tears, highs, lows, I am now kicking myself for overclubbing on my holidays this year meaning getting an extra few days off to attend Glasto is not happening. I’ve known for a while I wouldn’t be able to get there but reading the thread for the last few hours has made me realise I’m a twat for booking certain things up.

I really didn’t think it through very carefully and have shot myself in the foot.

If they had twat of the year Awards and awarded a first second and third prize I’d come fourth- because  I’m a twat!

You can't even go for the weekend or you work weekends?

I'd say however much time there is worth it if you enjoy it that much.

Edited by clarkete

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Yeah, I just got a blank screen. It's up to @DareToDibble, it was them I was trying for. 

Thanks again for trying, you got a lot closer than any of us.

Do people think it’s worth giving See a call? Feel like it might sound like I’m just trying it on but there is proof that we got to that stage...

Just now, DareToDibble said:

Thanks again for trying, you got a lot closer than any of us.

Do people think it’s worth giving See a call? Feel like it might sound like I’m just trying it on but there is proof that we got to that stage...

yes absolutely .... do it 100%