Resale Club 2019

McCor

28 minutes ago, katiepougher said:

Feeling very lucky to have secured our tickets at about 9:15am after it said all tickets had been allocated, and a camper van ticket too. Massive commiserations to everyone who missed out - we've been there more than once, its horrible.

Same very lucky only needed one for a friend and got it after it sold out / allocated 

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

It's quite likely that whoever is allocated social media duties won't know about any secret resales anyway. It'll be above their pay-grade, and probably decided very close to when they're actually put on sale.

Plus, if they have a policy of replying to every question, it causes them a lot more misery if they say "Yes there will be"

4 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Takes 24 hours for the transactions to show sometimes. I’d contact See to check

Oh god, it really is the hope that kills you! :lol:

Any idea what See would need? Lead bookers details?

Having said that I haven’t had a confirmation email which I guess I would have by now if it had processed.

Just now, DareToDibble said:

Oh god, it really is the hope that kills you! :lol:

Any idea what See would need? Lead bookers details?

Having said that I haven’t had a confirmation email which I guess I would have by now if it had processed.

The registration numbers will be sufficient, they can check if tickets have been allocated to them. Did you get a screenshot of the payment confirmation by any chance?

6 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

There was a very quick one in 16 iirc. None in 17 though.

Ah yeah, that sounds right.  2014 and 2015 there were quite a few and then it became rare/non existent after that.

Fingers crossed there's one this year for people. 

21 minutes ago, Chris-TT said:

... There also appears to be little to no benefit at being tech-savvy these days. During the initial sale, my mother-in-law got through twice straight away on her phone. This time we used VPN’s all over the world, multiple wifi and 4G connections, and were trying various tricks, but nothing worked.

Heh, seems to be true - so my vision of the Fest being entirely populated by computer geeks by 2025 looks like it won't come true after all!

3 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

The registration numbers will be sufficient, they can check if tickets have been allocated to them. Did you get a screenshot of the payment confirmation by any chance?

The issue is the page died after the submitted the card details. So whilst the link showed Glastonbury.seetickets.com/purchase/complete the confirmation page didn’t actually load. So the screenshot is effectively of a blank page with that link at the top.

Just missed out this morning, absolutely devastated :( hugs for everyone in the same position and congrats to those that succeeded! 

Holding out hope for the secret resales... Does anyone have any tips or know a potential date based on when they have been previously? 

46 minutes ago, PKate said:

Just missed out this morning, absolutely devastated :( hugs for everyone in the same position and congrats to those that succeeded! 

Holding out hope for the secret resales... Does anyone have any tips or know a potential date based on when they have been previously? 

There is no way of knowing when or even if a secret resale will go live I’m afraid. The best thing you can do is have a pagechecker ie. checkpage.co.uk running to notify you of any changes to the ticket page then get at it. Warning: it’s hugely stressful! Even more so than ticket day if I’m honest... There is always numerous changes to the page in the run up to the festival which mean nothing and get your hopes up only to crush them again.☹️

In 2017 there was no secret resale at all and the best guess is that any cancelled/failed tickets were just absorbed into the staff tickets.

Edited by MilkyJoe