Resale Club 2019

McCor

Seems a few of us missed out.

It feels very weird for me to not have it to look forward to. Haven't missed one since 2005. I guess you could say I've had my fill and now it's someone else's turn but like so many others, it's the fixture of my calendar. Going to feel very strange at the end of June. Not sure I can bring myself to watch it on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Thanks, I have been but it appears most of us weren't successful. 

What are the options now? Genuine question.

i know its before midday but getting very drunk seems a good option ?

Right I'm off to watch the London Marathon (Which I also entered and didn't get in) to make myself feel better. 
Congratulations to all who managed to get tickets.  You must have some kind of magical powers! 

It's been an absolute pleasure being part of the 'Resale Club' since October.  

Thank you @McCor for setting up our goggle sheet. 

Have a brilliant Summer, spent drunk in a music filled field! ?

Right I'm off to watch the London Marathon (Which I also entered and didn't get in) to make myself feel better. 
Congratulations to all who managed to get tickets.  You must have some kind of magical powers! 

It's been an absolute pleasure being part of the 'Resale Club' since October.  

Thank you @McCor for setting up our goggle sheet. 

Have a brilliant Summer, spent drunk in a music filled field! ?

• Upvote 1

I tried for a single friend who decided last minute after not wanting to miss out. No luck here.

That was pretty rough, feel for anyone who missed out. 3 PCs, 2 phones and never saw anything but that grey page. 

I've personally never gotten a single ticket in any re-sale for the past 4 years. Not sure why, just never get through past that grey page refreshing.

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

Seeing 'Sold Out' on my phone

Not on my mac, though...

1 hour ago, FrankieX said:

I think the 'Sold Out' page is on the sales server. In other words, those of us who see it got through just too late...

What's the deal with this? Some people started getting the sold out page around the ten minute mark, but both my phone and my laptop were letting me refresh the holding page until gone 9.17am, at which point I went out and back in again and then got the sold out sign. Was I not really refreshing? I can't have been over the 1 refresh a second thing, and I was even just letting my phone manually refresh. Is this normal? 

It seems for too many this thread is a bit like that last episode of Blackadder, about page 120 there's lots of "Good luck everyone" messages, as everyone prepares for their uncertain fate.

Now it's a bit like the smokey wasteland afterwards.

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Aha sounds like a good option.

But I meant for Glastonbury?

ah.. sorry

Working there? VIP tickets? Secret sales? Get jiggy with Emily Eavis and whisper those immortal words in her ear

'any chance of a ticket love?'

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, morph100 said:

Try again around 11am just in case a few failed ones pop back on

That’s what I was thinking. They’re the only two from our group who didn’t manage to get tickets so I feel like I want to keep trying for them. I know how crushing it is not to get tickets! The resale seems much more brutal this year. The ‘no tickets allocated’ part was awful! 

2 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Andy you always make me chuckle! 

and those are words i love to hear! ?

along with 'can i get you a pint'

Edited by andyb66