Resale Club 2019

McCor

18 minutes ago, dirtysteve said:

I got that, so refreshed a few times and got to enter my reg details, got to a booking form but by the time I entered all the details and submitted adult tickets were no onger available, so I didn't panic but just refreshed that page a bunch of times in the expectation that other people's transactions would fail and free up tickets, which happened and I entered payment details and submitted and got BOOKING COMPLETE! Holy smokes, that was stressful!

We got this and tried this too (until about 10 minutes after selling out) but sadly it didn't work for us. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a secret resale but otherwise just hope and pray for better luck for the big 50 next year!

Absolutely nothing our end as well, I just couldn't get passed the grey holding page. All I've wanted since I started going to Glastonbury was to see The Killers headline and now they are gonna be there I can't get a ticket.

I am absolutely heartbroken, it's my dream to see them play the Pyramid Stage 

Much like the most of you, no joy. Had over 60 people trying for us. 3 got to put in all the registration details only to get bombed out a few times. Gutted and exhausted in equal measure! Next year! 

PS: congrats to the 3 people of here who were successful! 

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I got in about 2 mins in on my mobile, a few brown trouser moments as a poor 4g signal here , we’re going:-)

then went on to try for @tinaw group till my F5 finger hurt , but not a buggering chance, I hope someone else in that group got in 

Well done @Big durbs

not a whiff here

ill be back in Oct - no secret resales for me this yet

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I got in about 2 mins in on my mobile, a few brown trouser moments as a poor 4g signal here , we’re going:-)

then went on to try for @tinaw group till my F5 finger hurt , but not a buggering chance, I hope someone else in that group got in 

Well done @Big durbs

not a whiff here

ill be back in Oct - no secret resales for me this year

We managed to get the 4 we were after but after the all tickets had been allocated message came up, so it must have been by the skin of our teeth. Really sorry to those who missed out all the same, have been in your position before so know what it feels like!

10 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Absolutely nothing our end as well, I just couldn't get passed the grey holding page. All I've wanted since I started going to Glastonbury was to see The Killers headline and now they are gonna be there I can't get a ticket.

I am absolutely heartbroken, it's my dream to see them play the Pyramid Stage 

Unlucky @Ozanne I know you've been here since the start! 

We started with a group of 24 back in October. Back then we got 1 coach and 5 GA which was hugely disappointing, as in 2017 we'd got all 4 groups! Of course since then loads of people dropped out, I picked up a volunteer post and we were left trying for 6 in the resale. Delighted to say we got 2 coach on Thurs and the final 4 GA this morning! We had strict rules though, if you drop out you still have to show up for sale days and help everyone else, we're all in it together!

Gutted for those who didn't get tickets, it was brutal this year.